[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i read the sticky but still unsure if this is where to post this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: giphy-1.gif (2 MB, 540x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2 MB, 540x375
i read the sticky but still unsure if this is where to post this. im 19 and looking to make around 7k a month to fund for future schooling at the local university since taking loans isn't an option for me. my part time job sucks but it's all I have right now. suggestions that aren't along the lines of becoming a stripper or something of the sort would be nice. thanks.
>>
>>1247250
>ooking to make around 7k a month to fund for future schooling

ONLY $7k/month?

Pffft that's easy, just start an online business or daytrade ethereum!
You might make a lot more than $7k/month though.
>>
>>1247250
What school requires $84,000/year to attend?
>>
>>1247250
Dude why would you bother going to school if you made 7k/mo? That's a healthy six figure income you could easily use to springboard any self funded venture while still putting money away for retirement.

7k/mo take home is easily 120k annual gross salary.
>>
>>1247250
are kids these days really this delusional?
>>
>>1247268
Graduate school and the like.

Vet school is stupid expensive as I have discovered from some friends.
>>
>>1247253
I thought about setting up etsy so i could sell visual art, but then again there's a lot of competition and there's not a whole lot of sales. I tried searching up daytrade etheruem but nothing really came up? Do you do both of these or...
>>1247268
there's multiple courses I want to take and in all they end up being around 70k the last time I checked.
>>1247294
id rather do something Id like to do everyday and went for school for.
>>1247298
me?? i guess so!!!
>>1247299
graduated almost just two years ago and I took a year and a half off before figuring out what I want to do. which was really helpful. always heard of kids going straight to school and regretting it or dropping out.

one of my friends is graduating from vet as well this year!!
>>
>>1247391
A college summer job will get you about 2k a month if you work a lot. If there were 80k jobs lying around for people with no experience, nobody would go to school in the first place
>>
>>1247298
holy shit. bump.
>>
>>1247410
>>1247427
But ?? ive already made 45 percent of that with new p/t job...
>>1247423
thanks!
>>1247410
true. I really need more hours but it doesn't seem like I'll be getting any, anytime soon.
>>
>>1247250
Daytrade forex Yen with 1:200 leverage.

Or suck dick, all you need is kneepads to start, low starting capital. 20 bucks per dick is the current rate for young supple mouths, so ok ok, one dick =15 minutes
4 dicks an hour, 10h a day. 800 bucks a day, 30 days a month, 24 gran a month.
Nice wouldnt you say?
>>
>>1247463
I'm guessing you've got experience doing this yourself???? Not for me though, thanks anyway tho.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.