[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100 YEAR MARATHON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 800x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 800x373
Recently finished the book The 100 Year Marathon about China. Long story short, in 1949 Mao wanted China to become the preeminent world super power by 2049. My post has less to do with the book, but more of the Eastern mindset.
In the West, business seeks gratification quarterly. Politically we elect four year term presidents hoping the country will change. Many Chinese officials do 10,20,30 year plans to globally dominate industries.
Westerners need to recognize the Eastern way. You won't be rich over night. It'll take years of hard work, saving, and reinvesting dividends. Lastly, it'll be easy to consume in the present (think buying a luxury item) but delayed gratification will lead to a higher principal to let compound interest do its magic. Good luck
>>
>>1247224
Shut up you stupid chink.

This is a stupid line of thinking that has been around as long as your dumb book. Western businesses indeed have long term outlooks and visions and don't live in a quarter to quarter mindset like your malnourished brain believes.

In short, take your little red book and shove it sideways up your ass.
>>
>>1247228
It was written by an American CIA consultant. I'm white.
>>
File: image.png (594 KB, 990x554) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594 KB, 990x554
>>1247228
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 230x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 230x346
Red Book. You should learn something.
>>
>>1247231
>>1247233
>Written by a double agent sucking up to what he imagines are his new overlords.

Color me shocked.
>>
>>1247231
>I'm white.
and i'm the queen of england. easy to lie on the internet isn't it rice nigger
>>
>>1247241
Only the strong survive
>>
>>1247255
Go eat some real food.

Those $.50 cents you got should get you some meat for your moldy rice.
>>
>>1247224
This is simply orientalism.

In reality the Chinese are just like other humans.

They have some things they strive to as a society but the majority of goals are relatively short term as new leadershiP is constantly assuming control.
>>
>>1247224
>implying the Chinese think long term
Not with all the scummy cost cutting she going on
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.