[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have a few hundred thousand dollars and want to invest it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
If I have a few hundred thousand dollars and want to invest it hands off and have professionals invest and manage it for me with mostly capital preservation and a little bit for speculation, who would be the best way to go about this? JPMorgan? My bank's wealth management division? What's the best way to avoid getting Jewed?

Learning about markets, researching investments, and playing with numbers doesn't interest me and I find it boring, and I'd rather leave it up to someone who knows what they're doing and dedicate my time and energy to other pursuits.
>>
erethreum and bitcoin
>>
>>1247030
Do you think any "serious" banking professional has played cryptos?
>>
>>1247040

You bet.
>>
>>1247024
Park street partners
>>
>>1247030
>>1247041
Topkek.
>>
>>1247024
Tradeking /thread

You personally have to withdraw and redeposit on occasion to collect profits and then deposit again to reinvest for more profits.
>>
>>1247040
BBVA Compass has.
>>
File: 1435636491397.jpg (122 KB, 494x666) Image search: [Google]
1435636491397.jpg
122 KB, 494x666
>>1247024
You don't need to learn shit, just open a vanguard account and buy the S&P 500. That's all you need to know and it's better than "professionals" who will rip you off with their fees.

This is a boring answer but it's the best.
>>
Check out podcasts by Andrew Horowitz and Bill Gunderson. If I had a fuckton of money I'd have some stashed with both these guys.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.