[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US une numbers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1460973202285.gif (876 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1460973202285.gif
876 KB, 500x700
guys, after looking at the past 15years of unemployed in the USA, the total population considered active has decrease to about 21%, that will put 84million americans in age and condition to work, unemployed and not counted in official QT. i then looked at food stamps program numbers and ""end of month help""consumption credit, the numbers adds up.
that will put 19ish% unemployed in the USA.
i suppose some of you are aware of all those fake numbers we get every fucking day now, can you confirm this?
>>
>>1245995
I haven't believed any of the reported figures in the past 9 years.

Everything is manipulated to make us look like we got out of the recession. Take yesterday's retail numbers for example. All of the big retail companies completely bombed, yet somehow overall retail beat estimates?
>>
>>1246000
thanks anon, shit is crazy out here.

protip for unlimited cash: compare the US dollar to the WPI price per barril from 2012 to 2016. u'll understand why oil go up or down and go forex your way out of misery
>>
Just because you're on food stamps doesn't mean you're unemployed.

Just because you're unemployed doesn't mean you're on food stamps.
>>
>>1246022
Something's off.

Personal antidote:
I'm yard sale-ing in the most affluent part of town right now. Lots of vacant houses, lots of homes in disrepair, lots of for sale signs too. The vibe is off. Something is up.
>>
>>1246073
the disparity between announced numbers and the true grow before a recession.
the banks cant take those negative interests anymore and the FED once again (they started january of 2015 iirc) wont do shit.

created employment only concerns 50+years people with low salary in volatile sectors.

china for the 10th year in a row is telling us that they know their market has to go from exportation to local demand but can't up salaries.

what the fuck are we missing
>>
>>1246094
IMO, China devalued their currency last year and shat on everyone below them while at the same time solidifying their currency and position.

I feel like what's going on now is step two.
>>
>>1246161
i agree, that's pretty logic and solid of them but at some point it has to change. all those empty highways, trains without railroads, empty 30+ empty buildings/hospitals/schools on top of that the wealthy are doing everything they can to not have assets in YUEN because they have good adviors, witch helps doing what they are trying to avoid btw.
china bought social peace with a promess of a better future, politically it will be suicide to try a recession on their parts but their minimum wage is already 3x the ukrainien one
>>
>>1246026
Yeah op, get it right.
>>
>>1246267
i didnt bother to respond to the first trigger but u got me.
food stamps have a direct connexion to household income witch helps correlate unemployed & active total population
>>
>>1246328
>household income witch helps correlate unemployed
Lolwat? If they have household income then they arent unemployed you dumbass. What the other anon is saying is that you can still get food stamps even if you are employed.
>>
>>1246614
are you saying that an household with 2 unemployed adults has no income? holy fuck anon, holy fuck
>>
>>1245995
How do I invest in food stamps?
>>
>>1246634
Of course I am not saying that lmfao. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1246614
>you can still get food stamps even if you are employed
Exactly this. I know plenty of people with jobs who still get food stamps. Food stamps is not just for people who are unemployed.
>>
>>1246647
then what r you talking about?
i used food stamps numbers to understand if the unemployed official rate is legit, knowing the eligibility conditions to have them (130 percent of poverty)

read first post again, nowhere am i saying food stamps means unemployed, it's only a good number amongst others to clear the smog on official unemployed numbers
>>
>>1246672
> it's only a good number amongst others to clear the smog on official unemployed numbers
No its not. The number of people on food stamps has no correlation with the number of unemployed whatsoever.
>>
>>1246675
will u'r arguments always be good ponctuation?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.