[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your end-game, /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What's your end-game, /biz/?
>>
>>1245972
To be completely free from the state by keeping a frugal life and low profile and paying taxes with passive income automatically while I use an electric motorcycle and solar energy to maintain a free lifestyle in secret anarchism.
>>
>>1245972

> free from the state
> paying taxes

pick one
>>
>>1245972
Save enough money to move to Thailand where I will do drugs every day on the beach and have an infinite supply of fresh ladyboy boipussy. What else can a man want?
>>
>>1245972

Mars and immortality desu
>>
I'm there, six figure income and retired by the beach. I'll coast for a bit but soon it's time for a new thing to do. So is this the real end? No.

When you get to the end game, it's not like the end of a movie where the credits roll and everything fades to black, happily ever after.You still have to keep living your life.

Just my two cents, meng
>>
>>1245996
>>1245982

>muh beach
>>
Get my doctorate, do research and travel the world when I'm young, live frugally while I'm young, buy property, open a private practice, invest, collect a few million by retirement, travel the world again.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461820463319.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461820463319.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
I made a goal at 30 to be earning $100,000/year and owning a house by 40. I've hit that goal.

At 40 I made a goal to start a small business selling software to small businesses that dynamically creates data warehousing objects and job scheduling and BI reporting, with customized consulting for firms wanting more and willing to pay. I'm going to grow this business before selling it to someone like Microsoft, Google or Amazon.

I'm going to retire by 55 with several million dollars in savings, and I'm going to travel. I'm going to visit every state in the US, and every continent.

I'm then going to return home and spend my last days crafting the perfect beer.

I have a pretty good product model designed. I'm finalizing some inconsistencies and vague points of the data model, then will begin reaching out to some friends with front end design skills, and systems guys.

The plan is to steal intellectual property from a former employer - a global non profit firm who went bankrupt. I designed a "yelp of social services" for them, from scratch. They failed to properly market it, instead focusing on weird YouTube videos.

I'm going to retool the product I originally designed for the non profit so that it's just different enough. One critical difference is that the tool will "recommend solutions", something the original tool did not do.

I'm going to use this as a proof of concept for the aforementioned BI/data product, and provide free access to people like caseworkers, teachers, healthcare workers and so on. We'll need to establish a non profit 501(c)3 for this business.

This will allow the tool to market itself and my colleagues and I to make a name for ourselves.

From here, we'll spin off the non profit and pivot to a for profit business model, using the same fundamental product model, but redesigned to accommodate any data source - finance, HR, sales - rather than groupings of public services.
>>
>>1245972
To have enough saved/invested where I don't have to work but also won't have to live liked some poverty-stricken NEET.
>>
>>1245972
Having enough money to live in a comfy suburb in Geneve, Switzerland with my doggo.
>>
>>1245972
Uploading my consciousness and live forever, obviously
>>
Quit work so I can lift weights until my body gives out and sit on the beach until I die of melanoma.
>>
File: 1437954529809.jpg (364 KB, 962x2000) Image search: [Google]
1437954529809.jpg
364 KB, 962x2000
>>1245972

Wake up to this every morning and tell it to get the fuck out of my house

Rinse + Repeat

Bait is the easy part cause women are stupid

"What college did you go to?"
"Whats that? I own a few shares there. Haha I could easily delete your debts".
>>
>>1247056
Slow down there big guy.
>>
File: 1408530453253.jpg (27 KB, 507x568) Image search: [Google]
1408530453253.jpg
27 KB, 507x568
Suicide probably
>>
>>1245972
WELP I'v pretty much made all the wrong choices to date..40+ years .probably salvage somethin out of it but then why ruin a streak hahahaha/hahaha at least I can laugh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.