[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else thinking that the market is going to screw the pooch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1143493440381.gif (345 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1143493440381.gif
345 KB, 200x200
Anyone else thinking that the market is going to screw the pooch next week? Seems like it's trying to swim but it's sinking this month
>>
Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy
>>
>>1245687
This is surprisingly good advice.
>>
>>1245687
i was greedy the first week of jan. didn't work out so well
>>
>>1245675
normal fluctuation, the market will wait for the FED to up the interest fee (wont happen before september) the market is waiting for the brexit and the spanish elections too. the market had first to face bad results from the american gvnt and the market had to deal with dividends this month. the market will not pooch next week just because you looked at some graphs
>>
Next week next month next year next decade who knows.
But the pooch is hornier than emma watson, and will be screwed
>>
>>1245687
>when there is blood in the water buy real estate
>>
>>1245693
Warren Buffet said it so it was probably good
>>
>>1245675
Before the US election.
>>
>>1245675
Debt to income is the highest since the Great Depression. Just sayin......
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.