[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You bend to pick up a penny from the ground, but your hand bumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
You bend to pick up a penny from the ground, but your hand bumps into the hand of this guy, who had the same idea. What do?
>>
>>1245613
>Pick up penny
>Wish him good luck in the campaign
>Saunter off.
>>
Trump wouldn't care about the penny. If you're affluent enough, there comes a point where small change becomes meaningless.

Hell, if he saw you scrounging for fucking pennies like some chump, he might toss you a twenty out of pity.
>>
hi david
>>
>>1245613
"Look Trump, I respect you in a strange sort of way, and am humored by your ego."
"That being said, THIS FUCKING PENNY IS MINE!!!!"
>>
>>1245674
>implying trump gives handouts
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>1245613

Help him make America great again.
>>
>>1245674

Maybe people here saw my post about change in the other thread.

THROW YOUR PENNIES ON THE GROUND. Literally throw pennies on the ground any time you come into contact with them. We as citizens need to protest this ridiculous currency.
>>
>>1245694
sup
>>
>>1245613
Be more alpha and take the initiative, take the penny. If you hesitate for a second, he'll take it fast because he knows that for just a second you weren't confident in taking a penny
>>
Offer to give him the best blowjob he's ever had. Then as I do, I'll tell him that I'll make him a dead. He can have said blowjobs, whenever he asks, but I'll need $200k a year for it.
>>
>>1245750
>the art of the dead
>>
>>1245674
>>1245701
apparently he'd walk around his resorts and hand out $100s as tips as he went along
>>
>>1245613
I do a 360 and walk away.
>>
>>1245750
>implying Melania isn't excellent at head
>>
>>1245785
Trump owns a golf course near my hometown, I can confirm this.
>>
>>1245613
Invest in bricks and mortar, because we're gonna build a fucking wall
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.