[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Part time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Part-Time-Work.jpg (17 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Part-Time-Work.jpg
17 KB, 400x266
Hey guys.
Anyone know of good part time jobs?
Like maybe 2 days a week.
Under the table would be great, but honestly I don't care.
Most places either want 28hr/week or 40+.
I really want 16 to 20 hours. Over two days.
>>
>>1245089
become a busboy
>only work from 4:30ish-90:30/10ish
>bonus tips
>>
>>1245089
Museums

After school programs
>>
>>1245095
As little human interaction as possible. My apologies for not mentioning this in the OP
>>1245101
Museum sounds fun. Although we don't have any around here.
>>
>>1245089

I did some work for a janitorial/carpet cleaning company. They are always looking for dependable people they can schedule for a few jobs a week.

It was stuff like cleaning office buildings at night and cleaning random people's carpet.
>>
>>1245540
OP here
I did that for a bit and enjoyed it until some fucktard put trash on the counter after I left. Big boss came in and saw it. Called my boss and I was fired that morning.
>>
Look up gigs on Craigslist.

Be a bouncer for a club, I'm pretty sure depending on which one you work at you'll get paid under the table.
>>
>>1245089
warehouse work or craigslist gigs
>>
>>1245120
>little human interaction
Only gotta say hi when they sit down and you bring their water. Other than that it's cleaning up empty tables and shit talking with waiters
>>
>>1245089

Where do you live OP
>>
>>1246809
PNW
>>
>>1246874

I'd say construction or waiting tables.
>>
All I have to say is stick with small poorly managed chains or mom & pop stores
If you go to a real profit machine like Mcdonald's they will treat it like the military and beat the shit out of you to squeeze money out of the place.
Smaller places understand that it's not a real job

That's all my experiences have taught me about where to work
>>
>>1247645
Mom And pop shops are few and primarily hire family only.
>>
>>1247645

i feel like sears would be a comfy job. there is so much major league fucking up going on that my inadequacies will go unnoticed.
>>
>>1248121
If you're on the loading docks yeah. Anything back room easily goes un-noticed.
I think mail delivery in aassive building would be fun. Sorting mail would satisfy autism, and delivering it would satisfy further.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.