[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: trouble-sleeping-insomnia.jpg (13 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
trouble-sleeping-insomnia.jpg
13 KB, 285x285
>wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the price of your stocks and cryptocurrency

Is this normal? What are some /biz/ strategies to cope with this? This is honestly starting to consume my thoughts every day. I'm even having dreams of the prices. Thoughts?
>>
>>1243871
Jesus is trying to tell you which stocks to buy. Listen more closely and you shall be compensated.
>>
>>1243897
First post best post
>>
>>1243871
well that means you dont have the psychopathic mindset to invest. thats somehow healty i think. normal people tend to get stressed when investing, and be obsessed with it. Use art, friends and meditation to try to focus on other stuff. keep in mind that investors that dont have a psychopathic profile normally get heart diseases.
>>
>>1243871
It means you've probably over invested in something you're not confident in.

Read up on things before you invest, and only invest if you're confident it will do well.
>>
>>1243871
it's normal if you just started investing. it is not good if you are investing for some time now because it means you are not sure what you did and if you are not sure why you took a position, you shouldn't have invested in the first place.

I cope with this by doing a fuckaton of research before taking any position, meaning that there is no question I haven't answered to myself.
>>
>>1243871
>he holds stocks for more than one day

it's like you actually want to lose money due to unexpected news or something

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/help-my-short-position-got-crushed-and-now-i-owe-e-trade-10644556-2015-11-19
>>
>>1243871

I had that too when I started. Loved it.
>>
>>1244849
To be fair that guy was holding puts, not stocks

And you use stop losses to prevent that with stocks anyway
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.