[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interview with a Millionaire.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Temp.jpg (135 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Temp.jpg
135 KB, 360x270
Hey faggots, school project is making me interview a millionaire. I'm sure one of you isn't a lying poorfag, anybody wanna help?

I need you to tell me shit about what job you chose, why, your work ethic, how you invested, how you cheated taxes, etc. Be as detailed as you can.

I don't need your name or for you to answer in interview form, I'll just make up a name, call you my neighbor and arrange what you say as if I was asking you questions.
>>
21 here I bought in a btc when they were ~.38 cashed out now live in a mansion surrounded by hot babes srs
>>
File: IMG_20160429_123605.jpg (75 KB, 270x202) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_123605.jpg
75 KB, 270x202
Do you need a liquid cash millionaire, or is a millionaire in solid assets good too? I own over a million if you add up my cash, cars and properties.
I know tax tricks but they are European tricks.
I am 21 and busy with selling goods and about to buy and sell a property.
Ask if you are interested.
>>
>>1244084
Works for me, and thanks.

Do you have any tips/tricks to share about the European tax tricks?

How did you decide what assets to invest in?

How much time per week do you spend on managing your properties / other assets.

Do you have a very good job outside of what your doing with your properties?

Is college a trap in your opinion?

Would you recommend someone follow in your footsteos, or do you think you could have gone about this more effeciently?
>>
>>1244118
12+ here
take ur edgy wording else
>>
>>1243690
My real advice for you kid
>job ai chose? Sorry I don't work for money, money works for me
>don't ever do anything with family or friends, they will only hold you back
>how I invested? Buy the fucking dip!
>how I cheated taxes? Hire people who have income to write you checks every week as "gifts" with your own money
> #1 tip: have rich parent(s) or you probably never going to make it
>
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.