[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are your favorite CEOs, /biz/? Why? Inb4 meme CEOs like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462760440927.gif (3 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1462760440927.gif
3 MB, 500x260
Who are your favorite CEOs, /biz/? Why?

Inb4 meme CEOs like Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Bezos, etc.
>>
Bill Gates.
>>
>>1243618
Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne
>>
>>1243618
Tim Cook, Elon Musk, Bezos, ect.
>>
>>1243637
>>1243638
>>1243661
Fuck all of you
>>
Kanye West, Jay Z
>>
you can't say inb4 meme CEO's

I've read Elon's biography and looked into him quite a bit. he's a powerhouse revolutionizing the most entrenched industries in the world

x.com was his shot at banking
>>
>>1243696
having said that, I've watched a fuckload of CEO interviews

Larry Page, I like almost more than Elon because he made one special thing that's allowed him the freedom to do so much more

Bezos seems a bit like a carpet bagger

the airbnb guy is a true hustler in the best kind of way, check out his pandomonthly interview

tony hseih is trying but what he's doing is a lot of a little & needs a partner (both in life and business. I'm pretty sure the dude is closet gay)

gary vaynerchuk is something special and the perfect CEO for vayner media, but vaynermedia isn't the perfect company, he isn't the perfect CEO. he should be focusing a lot less time into his fame

he
>>
>>1243696
What I meant by "meme" CEOs is people that everyone's heard of already. Tbh I'm doing this so I can have original things to say at finance interviews.
>>
>>1243618
shouldn't you say entrepreneur?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos.

Because of the way she has smart people thinking she made something amazing. This one early backer still believes in her. She must have 100 in Speech and 10 Charisma points if we are following Fallout rules.
>>
>>1243812
lmao
>>
>>1243618
Bezos is an evil motherfucker. He will be the first to hit $100B.

I also hate him, because he bought the Washington Shitpost and managed to make it worse.
>>
Bill Gates because he actually seems like a knowledgeable guy, likeable, and can inspire a company.

Elon Musk is a real life Tony Stark, a visionary, and absolutely a high standards type.
>>
Jeff Skilling
>>
>>1243618
Charles Koch
>>
File: 20100528-ActivisionCEO-0078.jpg (150 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
20100528-ActivisionCEO-0078.jpg
150 KB, 900x600
>>1243618
Bobby Kotick
no seriously, actually read up his business history,
he started his own game company at a young age, was a developer himself now he owns Activision, Blizzard and King Digital Entertainment
He is amazing at taking one small success and using that to find and finance his next success which is just a little bit bigger than the previous success and he's kinda combo chained these series of successes each one a little bigger than the last into this huge thing that he started with his own little game company.
>>
>>1243937
Why not Kivisto of SemGroup?
>>
File: MrBigglesworth.jpg (27 KB, 449x396) Image search: [Google]
MrBigglesworth.jpg
27 KB, 449x396
>>1243618
>>
Jamie "hard like a" dimon
>>
>>1243618
>Inb4 meme CEOs
This meme meme is getting out of hand
>>
John McAffee, Robert Sillerman,
>>
bill gross, gundlach

I like to see what Bill Ackman us up to for the lels.
>>
>>1243618
Me
>>
>>1244284
meming things as meme things has been a thing for like 3 years now back when /sp/ came up with it. It's not just "Now" getting out of hand.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.