[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do i even find a good idea for a business you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
how the fuck do i even find a good idea for a business you guys say "just find something someone wants and isn't offering" but that's easier said than done
>>
You need experience in a field to learn what people want.
Spend 3-5 years building a career, and then you can learn what people/businesses actually want.
>>
Sure OPwhy dont i just spoon feed you a million dollar idea.
Matter of fact why dont you just outsource all of 4chan in figuring out your million dollar idea to just start a business.

Matter of fact i have this idea that i was working on to make myself some money, but since i have no conconcept of a capitalist system I'll just give you that idea. Just fucking becuase.

You fucking frog poster get the fuck off my board.
This may work on /v/ or /tv/ but any /biz/ fag would never do this in their right mind.
>>
>>1242577
Stop whining. I'm asking for resources to help find profitable ideas.
>>
File: 1450141452202.jpg (44 KB, 461x550) Image search: [Google]
1450141452202.jpg
44 KB, 461x550
>>1242564
just bee urself

Really though no one is going to give you pre-made solutions.
Why would someone compromise and create their competition for their own business with no incentive?
>>1242591
>>
>>1242564
>>1242591
try r9k
>>
>>1242564
>you guys say "just find something someone wants and isn't offering"

Also that's literally what you have to do.

No one can give you ideas because if they do then it's not a good idea and a profitable venture for you anyways. You really just want to think of something creative and new. If someone else can come up with your idea then it doesn't fit that criteria.
>>
>he bought into the creativity meme
That's right, Notch is a billionaire neet because he was just more creative and inventive than you.
>>
>>1242600

/r9k/
>>
>>1242568
>You need experience in a field to learn what people want.
Fucking this.
As an example, there's a moron at work who can barely use a smartphone (he has to be babysitted to install the apps he needs), almost never uses it for anything other than phoning and doesn't know what an OS is, but he keeps pitching me his stupid app ideas. Half of the time it's impossible/incoherent and the other half it's something pajeets already thought of and sold a decade ago. This guy wastes hours everyday trying to think of a solution to problems (or non-problems) he doesn't even understand.

Meanwhile when you're an expert in a field the good, non-obvious, marketable ideas come naturally.
>>
>>1242568
This

I spend summers working in a warehouse and last year we added a mechanism to help wrap the loaded pallets before putting them into the truck. It's a real simple idea, simply a handheld tool that makes the wrapping phase easier on your back and quicker. Wonder how much money the inventors made
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.