[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just realized crypto trading is a total joke. last trade was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kek.png (13 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
13 KB, 679x427
Just realized crypto trading is a total joke.

last trade was buying ETH at 0.2183733btc
total I bought was 11.527ETH

now I sold all at 0.2277820btc

not a massive value increase, but significant, I thought.

So I sold, thinking I had built my stash a little bit (slow and steady wins the race, huh). And I was left with 0.2625btc

checking for that amount of btc in eth, at the current price it would be 11.3xx ETH. Less than I held, before making a 'profitable' trade.

how is this possible? what am i missing? are the poloniex fees so bad that they nullify trades that aren't ultra-profitable ?

Fuck my life really I thought this was something worthwhile.
>>
>>1242482
You thought the retards flipping fake money were getting rich? As always, the guy selling shovels gets rich during a gold rush.
>>
Why would you sell Ether headed lunar.
>>
>>1242482
can't you math?
>>
>>1242504

not rich. just making profits. sucks to know babysteps isn't good enough.

>>1242544

trying to time subtle ups/downs of the market in order to get back what i lost (trying to do the same, lol)

>>1242550
explain?
>>
how is this not of interest to anyone else?
>>
>>1242504
Devlin?
>>
>>1242482
Hey look at it this way. At least you didn't lose money. Count yourself lucky.
>>
>>1242482
spread and slippage are notorius in cryptos
>>
>>1242482
You arent even basically numerate. Try sorting that out first and then trading.
>>
>>1242805
Dude... what? Also, yes. I've always wanted your sperm in my fave and hair. Next time you see me, just fucking do it. Don't say you're going to do it, or ask any questions. Just hose me down. If I act shocked or horrified, that is our secret code for ripping my pants down forcefully, even though I will pretend to resist, and biting on my dick head with a medium amount of playful force.

Come at me bro.
>>
>>1242625
from my pov it's obvious u'r brooker will take a fee , once u know said fee you only need to math your way out of bad trades and math your profit from a sell
>>
I don't understand the issue here. You made a decent profit...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.