[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: impression on BMW Sharehilders meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160512_164949.jpg (889 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_164949.jpg
889 KB, 2560x1920
ITT: superior german corps spirit

> on BMW AG's anual shareholders meeting
> before the main speech start, the CEO says with a sad voice "a sad duty I have. Please rise for a minute's silence for all the deceased employees and former employees of the BMW AG. (starts reading some names...)
> tfw everyone gets up, even the greedy looking suits.

How can AZN and NA companies compete against such clever fightingspirit inducing techniques.

Do other companies this as well?
>>
bumnp
>>
>>1242426

never been on a shareholder meeting, why'd you go?
>>
>>1242791
oh it was just curiosity. never been to one.

it was totally different than i expected. lots of shiny cars to look & touch, Next100-VR stuff to try, chatting up hot hostesses, free okay-ish food, "Herbert Quandt Stifung" - Pencils. Made my hoarder-senses tingle.
>>
>>1242932
that actually sounds cool

now i wan tto go get some BMW shares
>>
I've always considered going to a shareholders meeting.

Feel like it's a good networking opportunity.
>>
>>1242932

sounds great m8, now i feel the urge to buy bmw shares
>>
>>1242426
I'd be curious to hear about Alphabet

lol if you think the best shareholder meetings are in the automotive sector in 2016

and even in that sector, EU doesn't have Elon
>>
>>1243058
Google shareholer meetings last ~2 - 3 hours, you get lunch in the google cafetaria, and it's basically a townhall-style meeting where you ask questions and they give you canned responses. it's not "fun" at all.

http://www.recode.net/2014/5/15/11626930/what-happens-at-the-google-annual-shareholder-meeting-circus
>>
>>1243065
that reporter didn't get invited to the orgy
>>
>>1243065
within Germanies shareholder laws you can beforehand place a topic to be discussed on stage with the whole board. Its no dialogue but more like you talk 15min (max time you are allowed to talk on the mic for one specific topic) , they answer 10min. rinse & repeat
Oh and the law says SH meetings must not last longer than 6 hours, 10h if certain criterias are met.
>>
>>1242426
didn't know there was free shit at these meetings.
if i buy one share, do the benefits i receive outweigh its price?
>>
>>1244928
Ive never considered that. I buy a share of google and then get sweet swag 4lyf. Im down
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.