[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Money From Nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: not-goku.jpg (71 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
not-goku.jpg
71 KB, 500x650
For all you neets out here. I just made money from passive income. Some golden advice for those who are allergic to working.

Took out a loan of 200,000k with my house as collateral. My parents put the house under my name, to avoid splitting it 50/50 if they get a divorce.

bought diverse stocks, HTF, and various securities with the 200k, currently yielding me 9% p.a. NET

total yield = $18,000 p.a.

the loan interest rate is hovering around 3% p.a.

currently paying $1100 per month, payments on the loan for 20 years @ $13,200k pa.

18k - 13.k = $4,800 p.a

basically, the loan is paying itself off and Im getting $400 a month to sustain my neet lifelstyle. not to mention, i only spend $300 a month, so im saving the rest for my NEET retirement

now tell me guyz, have i beaten the system?
>>
>>1242261
No, you have not beaten the system as you do not get your chicks for free.
>>
File: contain.jpg (35 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
contain.jpg
35 KB, 500x440
>>1242275
having so much free time, to improve myself will make me a hit with the ladiez
>>
>>1242261
1/loans are at a historic low, 3% is fucking robbery . nobody is taking more than 2% with collateral
2/ 9% is pretty good but will not last, if u'r stocks collapse (really anon, stocks?!) u'll have nothing + a loan.
3/
>"money from nothing " "took a 200K loan
>>
>nothing
>parent's house used as collateral
>>
>>1242339
i didnt take the floating interest rate when i signed up for it, will see the interest rates drop after it expires.. one of those few retard decisions.

If the stocks collapse, I've been stacking gold and silver for several years with the residual income. It should be enough to offset any volatility

>>1242348
well i didnt work hard for it, so technically, to me, it means nothing.
>>
also another reason why im getting away with such good yields with my stocks and dividends is, I am on the lowest tax bracket @ 10%

i would probably get 7-8% net if i was employed in any form
>>
>>1242361
Haha me too. I inherited a $10 million trust fund from my parents. It's fun to watch all the cucks here struggle to even break a million when I got so much more with much less effort.
>>
>>1242386
good on you to be so well heeled, im a poorfag, my parents never had a trust fund for me.. But they made the ultimate mistake of putting the deed under my name, because they assumed i was retarded enough to not take advantage of it. and now, im livin' the neet dream life.
>>
>>1242378

why would you be on the lowest bracket after years of interests, dividends & gold/silver stacking?
u realize thats income right? who u fooling
>>
Wait.. so you're telling me that people actually have parents that support them and not just fuck them over?
Is this real life?
>>
I can't wait for the inevitable September/October thread: "Help /biz/, I mortgaged my parents house to invest. Investments now not worth value of the loan. Are we going to be homeless?" To which I preemptively answer: "Yes OP, you dumb faggot, you are about to homeless."
>inb4"durr look et muh gainz.... "
>>
>>1242448
gold isnt taxable.. my dividends mostly fall into 10k p.a. which is. the lowest tax bracket

>>1242487
my parents think im a failure.. they just put the property name to me because at one point, they were about to get divorced and cash-out 50/50 their house, which meant financial ruin for my dad, who payed for the house fully
they never gave me a good start in life.. no college, no nothing

>>1242490
its called risk. something i have decided to mitigate with buying precious metals. the stock market hasnt collapsed in 80 years.. if it doesnt collapse in 15 years, i should be ok. If all goes well, i'll have 200k + to my name with zero effort, and house still stays in the family

no risk, no reward
>>
What country do you live in? This is important. 400$ in the US is quite low. In Russia it can be an okay sum to live by.

Where you at, OP?
>>
>>1242261
>using a house as collateral
>money from "nothing"

You fucked up
>>
You're on the right track, meng

I've been doing this for nearly a decade.

Choose your investments well, though. You can get fucked if you don't have a backup plan
>>
>>1242261
>Not rolling over profits
>Not having primary income
>Living in a house basically owned by bank

Well, have fun being poor and homeless when the system crashes.
>>
>>1242569
>Hasn't collapsed in 80 years.

Wow, I didn't know that 2008 was 80 years ago.
>>
File: 2517748-smart.jpg (63 KB, 637x627) Image search: [Google]
2517748-smart.jpg
63 KB, 637x627
>>1242261
>Money from nothing
>I invested my parent's house

It's not from nothing if you need 200k dollars to start.

Also
>>1242261
>200,000k
>200,000,000
and
>>1242569
>no nothing

You're a dumbass OP, you'll never make it. Get over it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.