[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are still people on /biz/ who didnt buy ethDAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 502x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 502x521
>there are still people on /biz/ who didnt buy ethDAO
>>
>>1242121
Explain
>>
>>1243537
https://daohub.org/

I'm not OP, but it's the usual high risk/high reward thing that /biz/ users shill. Too complicated to explain in a single post here. Read up on it on the site. Raised $50 million so far, so it's the second-highest crowdfunding campaign ever. Doesn't mean it'll succeed though.
>>
>>1243555
>second highest

Highest
>>
>>1243555
I bought 300 daos.

Seems like a good gamble, kek.
>>
>>1242121
an online venture capitalist firm that you can becime a part of in the next 13 days that is revolutionary in many aspects and is secure af
>>
>>1243555
It'll be the highest in a few hours. 10 million away now.
>>
>>1243555
>>1243970
what is/was the highest?
>>
Hmm, I hope I have enough. Probably not.
>>
>>1246237
No. Been climbing since last night. Currently sitting at 102 million USD with star citizen being the most funded at 114 million USD.
>>
>>1246254
It's not really $102 million though.
Try to sell all that ETH and see how the price in dollars will fall.
>>
>>1247481
That holds true to every IPO.
>>
File: boohoobitch.jpg (79 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
boohoobitch.jpg
79 KB, 600x400
I would, but I'm just a poorfag nocoiner.

>tfw can't afford to someday be rich
>>
>>1247486
Try to sell all these pebble smartwatches and see if you can get the crowdfunding price for em.
>>
File: 100bucksbitcoin.jpg (239 KB, 891x737) Image search: [Google]
100bucksbitcoin.jpg
239 KB, 891x737
Fuck yeah boys just got in. What will you vote on once the DAO is up? I'm thinking development of nuke missile defense systems!
>>
>>1247500
We're talking traded assets like stocks dummy. $somestock goes on the market for an ipo of 20ยข a share and you guy 100000.
It later rockets up to $10 a share and you've made a huge profit. If you sell all at once you can bet the price will tank.

Difference is trading from DAO to eth requires you taking eth which would be a buy so it doesn't really kill the value of eth. Also if you burn your tokens, only possible after the ico when the record will have been broken, it only raises the value of tokens as the are a finite amount.
>>
>>1247488
Buy Ethereum with a credit card on an exchange
Buy DAO with that AFTER you transfer it to your own wallet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.