[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start working for fiancée's dad's company >pays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>start working for fiancée's dad's company
>pays well, job security
>soon to be father-in-law good at first. Now complete dick who talks down to me
>can't quit

Don't work/do business with family/in-laws
>>
>>1241305
also if you ever beat her up you're fired no due process.
>no choice but to kill her
>>
>>1241305
>can't quit
yes you can
>>
Start looking for better work

Tell your fiancee about it and how you're going to start looking for something better.

How she reacts to that is very telling of what your future marriage will be like. If she instantly sides against you, then you probably need to drop both of them.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>1241305
>Be badass who started a business and a family.

Daughter starts dating a self-centered fag, but because I want my princess to be happy, give the deadbeat dropout a job.

>mfw he acts like he owns the place yet tries to destroy my hard word by showing up late, browsing 4chan, and jacking off at his desk.

What do? Stage an hero?
>>
>>1241327

This.

who gives a fuck.

Whos the boss of your life man?

I swear, men born after 1970 have become soft as fuck. And for the record, I was born in the 80's. Just saying from a lot of the shit I see out there about how men relate to their work and their women.
>>
>>1241305
Have you tried being a better employee?
>>
File: I'm not a gold digger.png (174 KB, 867x898) Image search: [Google]
I'm not a gold digger.png
174 KB, 867x898
>>1241305

Here's the deal, pussy:

Your bitch is likely just a soggy hole who wants you to be a workhorse to subsidize her undeserved life on easy street. The same cunt who wants you to murder your dreams to pay for her shit is the same cunt who will leave you and steal half or more of your money and property when you're 43 because you're a pussy whipped loser and she's been fucking a real man, who has a spine in his back and balls in his sack, for years by the time you find out.

Your boss/potential father in law knows you have no power and he knows you're a pussy, so he will fuck you as he pleases, pussy.

Because pussy, pussy.

But please just stay the course so we have someone to point at when we tell our sons and brothers what not to do and who to not end up like.

Faggot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.