[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/ I just wanted to thank the ones who really make this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi /biz/

I just wanted to thank the ones who really make this board useful and fantastic. So thanks for the idea with ethereum. I was able to buy it at $2 and sell at $8.

Thanks for GXY, did not buy that one as I was a bit afraid but still a nice idea.

And thanks for the MGT stock. That was awesome. I bought in at 0.89

I know 95% of this board is useless but that 5% makes it wonderful. So thanks again and Please keep posting those ideas, there are many people here who really appreciate it.
>>
>>1241203
y-you too
>>
>>1241203
why does this woman even exist?
why did she even take this picture?
why did she even post it on social media?
why did she have to fake a smile?
why does she live?
>>
>>1241238
Necrophilia much?
>>
>>1241203

Are You shitposting OP?

GXY has gone through more than 4 doublings since September. It's a dumb, and we are meant to buy into the sellers wall.

I mean 1.000.000 sell volume at 0.5 and 100.000 buy volume at 0.45
Wtf..
>>
>>1241365
Oh please she looks dead inside already
>>
>>1241365
>>1241387
pls let her be ok
just had a business idea to print her on body pillows then I decided only 1 pillow just for me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.