[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some /biz/ approved retirement countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (60 KB, 492x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
60 KB, 492x720
what are some /biz/ approved retirement countries
>>
File: 1419802438535-1.jpg (322 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1419802438535-1.jpg
322 KB, 1600x1200
Switzerland
Liechtenstein
Estonia
New Zealand
Luxembourg
>>
>>1241113
>Retirement countries

For what? Doing shitty drugs and having sex with underaged ladyboys all day?

Get fucking real idiot
>>
>>1241173
aww are you poor?
>>
>>1241113
China, if they allow you to stay indefinitely. You won't care about the pollution when you're drinking beer for 30 cents a bottle and smoking cigarettes for $1 a pack.
>>
If the Czech Republic isn't on your list then get the fuck out.

Cheap as fuck.

Beautiful.

One of the last few non cucked European countries left.
>>
>>1241113
Retire in your own country or kill yourself you traitor.
>>
>>1241113
Switzerland
Monaco
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Andorra
Also have a summer villa in cayman islands, Barbados, or anguilla
>>
>>1241173
I wanna pay some cheap guards and retire in afghanistan so i can firce young boys to take estrogen

Id teach them how to make money internationally, of course, but theyd be my slaves until they become 20 or so.
>>
File: Hotel-a-Porto-Cervo.jpg (334 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Hotel-a-Porto-Cervo.jpg
334 KB, 1024x683
>>1241185
>aww are you poor?

Are you?

I bet you can't retire here can you, poorfag?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porto_Cervo

>In 2011 Costa Smeralda had the second, the 4th and the 6th most expensive hotels in the world, the Pitrizza, the Romazzino and the Cala di Volpe Hotel.[3] In 2012 the Hotel Cala di Volpe, which is featured in the 1977 James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me is listed at number 7 on World's 15 most expensive hotel suites complied by CNN Go in 2012. The presidential suite of the hotel billed at US$32,736 per night.

If you can't stay there you're a poorfag who should just kill himself
>>
USA (staying at home is underrated)
Mexico
Thailand/Laos/Cambodia
Panama
Ecuador

There are a lot of reasonable places that have good visa programs for retirees.
>>
After doing some research, if you get a few hundred grand it may be better to get security guards and trade securities while living in a third world country.

Paying 40% income tax and paying 20% capital gains tax makes our system appear to be made by salty leftists. I'm gonna need to look into accounting more though.
>>
>>1241308
So edgy. You must really need to prove yourself to others, like the guy at the party that's always trying to one-up others.
>>
>>1241680
>Buttmad poorfag detected
>>
>>1241681
I'm so angry right now. Please tell me more.
>>
File: 1382358429911.jpg (188 KB, 692x444) Image search: [Google]
1382358429911.jpg
188 KB, 692x444
>>1241300
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.