[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
equal opportunity employers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maldives.jpg (468 KB, 1386x924) Image search: [Google]
maldives.jpg
468 KB, 1386x924
As a straight white male, should I skip the "Equal Employment Opportunity Information" section on job applications?

I've also thought about registering as a womyn on online applications to increase my chances of landing an interview. If they bring it up, I'll just laugh it off and say "I must have accidentally clicked 'female', haha".
>>
>>1241008
>I've also thought about registering as a womyn on online applications

Shit, have you never applied for a job before?

>Name: John Smith
>Gender: Female
>>
>>1241008
Most employers really don't take that shit into consideration, and you shouldn't work for ones that do. When I was applying for my job, there were 28 initial applicants. I interviewed with them and was surrounded by asians and indians. When the final round interview came along, the remaining 8 people sat around hte table and it was 6 white males and 2 white females.
>>
>>1241008
>>1241062
Say you 'identify as non-binary' and don't conform to gender stereotypes, or racial stereotypes, so you are race-neutral, for maximum winrar points.
>>
>>1241008
>"I must have accidentally clicked 'female'

You don't even need to BS an excuse anymore.

You can just look an interviewer right in the eye and tell them through your thick ass beard that you identify as a woman, and they can't do shit.

If an interviewer says anything different, that's a fucking lawsuit right there....
>>
>>1241079
>majority of government funded jobs have quotas
>these jobs are also the ones that pay the highest because government funding.
>>
>>1241079
>Most employers really don't take that shit into consideration

I'm work IT at a DMV hub in Memphis.

Government jobs are basically a network where blacks hire other blacks simply because of skin color.

Go to a DMV or any city courthouse... you'll find a huge disproportionate number of blacks working here. And its not an accident.

Blacks + nepotism = any local government office
>>
>>1241405

>Quotas
>Arbitrary limits on selection pool
>Have to pay more as minorities are now in artificial short supply
>>
>>1241420

it's true... black folks really salivate over gubmint jobs.

though memphis is the blackest major metropolitan area in the usa... so it's not surprising.
>>
>>1241420

>this

I have always had the theories that black unemployment is almost 99% when you exclude government jobs.
>>
>>1241420
Yep. Every DMV Ive been to in several states is run by niggers
>>
I can't believe people actually believe and perpetuate this shit. Blacks only make up 17 percent of government employment. Don't get butt hurt because you applied for one or two jobs and didn't get one. Everybody at my BMV is either white or hispanic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.