[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you guys name some GOOD books, e-books or websites on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Could you guys name some GOOD books, e-books or websites on how to sell t-shirts on the internet ? I know there are already plenty of brands, and it's hard, etc, etc. But i think i might be successful, and i want to try it.

I basically have 15 000€, good skills on photoshop, illustrator, indesign, and i know how to code a website. Thanks.

pic kinda related
>>
>>1240731
cpaelites.com is alright.

You won't find a guide that will actually teach how to make 1000$ a day for any price. People are just trying to make a quick buck.

On the forum though there is plenty of info for free that will get you on your way to earning $10 a day easily. There won't be any miracle methods but it will certainly help you get the ball rolling and give you some ideas.
>>
>>1240736

Thanks man, i bookmarked the website. I think marketing won't be too much of a problem, i am actually more concerned about all the legal issues concerning my project.
>>
>>1240775
No problem.
> i am actually more concerned about all the legal issues concerning my project.

Hmm.

>>1240731
>pic kinda related
Do you plan on making knock off raf simons? I mean there are tons of fast fashion brands like H&M, Zara and Topman that make bootleg designer clothes inspired by the real thing, but if you're thinking of making replica clothing you're going to run into problems.
>>
File: tumblr_nt1hcpURND1qkfmpqo1_1280.jpg (324 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt1hcpURND1qkfmpqo1_1280.jpg
324 KB, 1280x853
>>1240775
Pic related is something you could try that a lot of brands do. It's almost like a knock off ralph lauren cap in the sense that it looks exactly like the popular polo hats that are around these days but they have changed it enough thats it's not trying to fake ralph lauren, just bite their style ironically.

Before you even start trying to build a brand though I'd suggest to make an honest assessment of yourself, and ask if this is the right business for you. To run a successful clothing brand you have to be in the know of what is trending and popular at the moment and also you must have an eye for what is stylish that people will rock

i.e. if you're a greasy neckbeard that can't dress yourself I think it would really difficult to be successful making clothes to dress other people ( unless your target market is autists)
>>
>>1240862
or just embrace your autism and browse /fa/ all day until you find something to emulate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.