[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teller's Exam help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Hey bros, I plan on reapplying for a Teller's position with Citi again soon, after initially failing the Teller's exam a couple of months back. Any Tellers care to share tips on how to pass it? I think what fucked me over was how I'd handle customer situations. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like to work in a bank.
>>
I started my banking career as a teller. What were some of the questions you came across on the test?
>>
>>1240242
Not op but where do you stand now? How many years? Considering going from customer service to teller to climb my way up.
>>
>>1240253
I've been in banking since I graduated high school. Was in branch land for about 3 years (teller --> service manager) before making the jump to private banking as a credit analyst. Been doing that ever since. Total banking experience is 14 years, 11 years doing credit analyst work.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-40-05.png (464 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-40-05.png
464 KB, 1440x2560
I don't really recall specifically, but they were questions regarding how you'd handle certain situations with customers and co-workers. Kinda like this.
>>
>>1240264
can you post the rest of the answer responses?
>>
>>1240264
The answer is B. When in doubt, consulting with your manager is the safe answer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-45-42.png (483 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-45-42.png
483 KB, 1440x2560
>>
wtf, I would had answered C
Nobody cares about a low level pawn.
The policy in place probably have a reason to exist.
Plus idc about the bank policy, I do what Im told for a low wage.
I wish this was the old days where I could show up to work and do what they want me to. not more.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.