[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm graduating highschool next month and while most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jsc2009e061346.jpg (1 MB, 2583x3654) Image search: [Google]
jsc2009e061346.jpg
1 MB, 2583x3654
So I'm graduating highschool next month and while most of my friends are going to college, I plan on starting my own business by next year. I never agreed with the way formal education was set up with so many flaws in today's educational system which I can go on and on about. Most people I assume go to college to take the safe road in life because they think a piece of fancy paper will give them job security for life with benefits. (Which is funny to me because many college students don't even have a job lined up after graduation( not to mention the shit ton of debt they'll be paying till they're 40. School is designed to create employees. They tell us "get a 4.0, go to college, study, and everything's going to be alright". That's why people say "go to school to get a good job". I don't like the idea of someone dictating my life telling me how much I will get paid for this many hours living paycheck to paycheck, doing the same task every day. It's like people are robots no wonder people get tired of their lives. but they tolerate it because well someone has to pay the bills. Most people want to be wealthy, but don't want to put the effort in like i am. They make the mistake of working for money rather than working to create assets which will later make money work for you. I'm willing to sacrifice a lot and go through hell where most people won't go, to later live the life that everyone wants. but I don't want to pay thousands of dollars so I can take pointless classes I don't need then read a lot of words on how to create a business. Wouldn't it be better to get out there and start and find mentors while learning along the way? I prefer to be self educated. I read a lot and nowadays with the internet, you can literally learn the same things in one year than in four years at college for FREE. Obviously you need college to be a doctor or lawyer etc. however most things I believe can be self taught. My goal is to be a millionaire entrepreneur and investor before 30.
>>
Don't keep spamming this text you massive dickhead.
>>
>>1240005
https://youtu.be/V2LU-lC-WX0
>>
>>1240003
See that rocket you posted? That was designed by people who went to college.
>>
>>1240007
I never agreed with the way formal rockets were set up with so many flaws in todays rocket system which I can go on and on about
>>
Also, stop posting this OP. This is second time today and we still don't want to read your blog
>>
>>1240009
>which I can go on and on about
Do tell
>>
>>1240009
Holy shit we have a rocket scientist on /biz/!
>>
>>
>>1240003
>pointless classes
>read a lot of words on how to create a business
>find mentors while learning along the way
You're adorable, you remind me of my 18 year old self. I still went to college though.
>you can literally learn the same things in one year than in four years at college for FREE
>literally the same things
>FREE
There are some really good resources on the net, but don't get carried away.
>>
>>1240009
>thinks he's a self taught rocket scientist

here we go...
>>
>>1240006
this guy is my spirit animal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.