[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donating to Charity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So I own a Sex Toy retail website and want to have 5% of profits to a charity. Its between Saint Judes Childrens Hospital or HIV awareness. The HIV awareness fits more with my business but the Saint Judes is more known and easier to get in contact with with donations. What do you guys think?
>>
Donate to innocent children with a future, not doomed degenerates who dick-sucked themselves to death.
>>
Something related to sex is way better because you have an angle to work with if you market this charity thing
>>
>>1239783

Basically it. Fuck AIDS. Help poor children who had no choice rather than gays who stuck dicks in the ass until get sick.
>>
>>1239790
>>1239783
OP is marketing towards degenerates though.

Do you actually care about the charities or are you doing this as a marketing stunt OP? Because if you actually give a shit I would give it to the kids, otherwise just go with the aids thing for the money.
>>
>>1239716
last thing you want when trying to sell sex is people thinking about hiv or children.
so neither.
>>
Aids isn't only received by people who contracted it through sex. There are people who were born with it due to their parents having it. The charity also donates to people in 3rd world countries who cant afford the medicine.
>>
>>1239716
At the highest level donate to the charity that has the most impact for your dollar that do the greatest good, to the most people, and work on solving the biggest problems today.
Poor children, is probably a good idea. but is st judes the correct organization. a lot of people waste money on bullshit.

aids affects less than 1% of teh population and is a disease with relatively high quality of life. I'm pretty sure poor children is worse.
>>
I just felt like it was a good choice of charity because of how I has to do with sex. What do you think is a good charity to donate to?
>>
It just hit me, how about donating to "make a wish foundation" I think that's pretty nice
>>
>>1239832
Donate some to me pretty please:)
>>
>>1239792

if his cliente is degenerates bastards, why should he keep his donations consistent with his business? helping some young fuckers or medecins sans frontieres is better than proper business etiquette
>>
>>1239716
Give .7% to breast cancer *
Has more sense and don't makes the client think about children or degenerates.

*Minus administrative fees
>>
>>1239716

St Judes, they are innocent.

Most HIV victims have only themselves to blame.

If it weren't for gays it would almost not even exist in the USA.
>>
>>1239801
never thought i'd find someone with a good heart on /biz/
>>
>>1239783
This, aids exists for a reason.
>>
>>1240136
any charity will make people feel guilty something you want to avoid in a sex shop. you want them to feel excited and brave to purchase more. adventure theme would suit better than some gloomy begging shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.