[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saving up money vs Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: single-espresso1.jpg (310 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
single-espresso1.jpg
310 KB, 1500x1500
I'm spending the next few months trying to save up money so I can invest in something. I like to idea of starting my own business or putting my money into something else that will net me returns.

However, I've been hearing a lot about how you can easily find investors and get loans for this. I'm wondering if the time I'm currently spending saving up money working could be better used learning a skill or working on a business plan. Or regardless is it always good to have some money saved up? I started with $500 and I'm aiming to get about $7000 before I cut down the hours and start thinking about what I can do with the money.
>>
Education is worthless.
Teach yourself and go to community college.
Source- im a princeton graduate.

Iq is unaffected by education
And iq is most of what matters
>>
>>1239260

I can do university for free.
>>
>>1239260
>Intelligence quotients
Devised by psychologists with rudimentary statistics. Lauded by narcissitic morons.

Bet you think psychopaths are cool folks too.
>>
>>1239252
Higher education is the best investment you'll ever make. Just looking at averages, university degrees pay back far more than their price in the long run.
>>
>>1239260
>Education is worthless
I bet you're the dumbest fuck in the world l m a o
>>
Paying for an education is stupid if you plan to start your own business

A degree is only good if you plan to work for someone else.

There are free resources that will teach you what you need to know. Use that as start up capital and to pay someone if you run into problems getting set up.

You can always go back to school if the business fails
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.