[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways to get some income on 5 acre chunk of land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Bz3nqq2IIAAkysL_zpstpiiczdj.jpg (16 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Bz3nqq2IIAAkysL_zpstpiiczdj.jpg
16 KB, 448x252
What are some ways to get some income on 5 acre chunk of land?
>>
Farm cell towers with a haunted oil rig.
>>
Set up a paint ball course and rent out time.
>>
Golf driving range
>>
Owner financing when you sell. You own the note on it, which gives you passive income
>>
>>1238858
start a spruce plantation if you live in the north, loblolly pine if in south, or a black walnut plantation if in midwest.
>>
buy 5 alpacas and sell the fur annually and charge kids to pet them
>>
>>1238858
Build concrete walls and charge a small fee for spray paint artists to paint on the walls

>>1239217
This is good too. And if they default on the loan, you keep all the money they gave you, and you can sell the land again. And when they're close to paying it off, offer to have them refinance it, so you can just extend the life of the loan
>>
>>1238858
what fucking show is this, i remember this shit
>>
>>1239643
Reboot?
>>
>>1239650
No i don't think so. It was some weird animal carnival thing
>>
>>1239643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXteVUX6KIM
>>
>>1238858
Grow bitcoins on it
>>
>>1239217
this is my plan. you avoid a bank who will probably want 50+% downpayment, and they avoid capital gains tax and get a steady income. win-win. make sure the legal work is good.

it's becoming huge here in ontario cottage country.
>>
Tfw when 4chan is actually useful and not a bunch of shit posting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.