[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is working as a security guard as dead end of a job as I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 235433252.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
235433252.gif
2 MB, 360x199
Is working as a security guard as dead end of a job as I think it is? I've been unemployed for a month, have no real aspirations in live other than to die before I'm 30, and I hate people. This kind of job seems perfect but there seems to be a ceiling of $14/hour with no real upgrade available without prior military service.

The reason I ask is because there's an ad in the local paper seeking 50 new security guards and it's tempting as fuck.
>>
>>1238533

Ah, youth.

Yeah, it's a dead-end job. That 450-lb guy you meet on your first day? That's you three years after you'd always hoped to die.

Take the job. Use the money and dead-time to study and train for a higher paying job with a built-in suicide method (say, electrician).
>>
File: Beat the mime.gif (971 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
Beat the mime.gif
971 KB, 320x265
>50 new security guards
Wew, it might be dejecting if you don't get it. Do it, then apply to police college in a few years, make sure you crack a head or two before applying to that. Police state inbound if it ain't already here.
>>
>>1238542
>built-in suicide method (say, electrician).
kek
>>
>>1238533
>Is working as a security guard as dead end of a job as I think it is?
you can work any online gig on the side nobody would notice. i seriously thought about having it as a main job and doing programming on the side.
>>
>>1238533
if you really want to die before 30 then what does it matter. the time will fly by trust me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.