[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SILVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457382620032.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
1457382620032.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
Whats happening with silver in the short term?

I have a kg and will be cashing out within 2 months no matter what, is now the best time to sell?
>>
Help me, the price is going down!
Should I sell?
>>
>>1238277
No you should buy.
>>
>>1238288
Its at record highs...
>>
>>1238292
>record highs
It's close to $50 again?
Time for me to sell, I guess.
>>
>>1238277
>>1238292
If you find silver to be worth the value it's trading at before the dip then consider it a "buying a opportunity." If you value it lower then sell anywhere above where you bought as long as its at or above what you value it at.
Lrn2invest
>>
>>1238323
Yeah I am not an investor, please read the OP in future. I have silver that I would like to sell.
>>
>>1238308
I'm talking about the last two years obviously.
>>
>>1238351
last two years isn't "RECORD HIGH", silver isn't a short life company or a crypto currency.
you're better off selling now you missed the 18/ounce, and once you do don't invest in silver.
>>
>>1238351
Well, obviously.
Right, I forgot.
The default for record highs is always two years.

And the price was higher than it is now last January.

Maybe you should get some new charts.
>>
File: silver yield curve.png (25 KB, 925x535) Image search: [Google]
silver yield curve.png
25 KB, 925x535
>>1238237

The yield curve of your asset has been consistently on the rise for the past few months. Wait as long as possible to sell then reconsider your investment.
>>
>>1238346
>read OP

your OP never mentions you're not an investor. You own a kg of silver, you're looking to sell it. Presumably you got it from somewhere; if you're not an investor, where did it come from?
>>
Don't sell, it will be back at 35-45 soon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.