[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ need some advice. Recieved a communications degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey /biz/

need some advice. Recieved a communications degree and left with a retarded major, mediocre grades and fuck all network.

Been unemployed-ish for about one and a half years now. There are no jobs relevant to my major and if they are, I barely get to first interview. Worked in sales a bit, I was good at it, but I felt miserable annoying people. I like keeping busy and keeping to myself for the most part but I'm not completely autistic.

Considering enrolling in a B. Commerce course next time it comes around. I recently discovered Economics and I like it. Now that I'm more mature I figure I'll be much more studious (natually that's not a guarantee). I'm planning on using the time I have before my course to bulk up on the skills I lack (mostly maths)

What do I need to do to conquer this course?
>>
you can do it OP! I believe in you!

Not samefagging
>>
>>1237351
>>1237376
>Not samefagging

Master communicator here.
>>
>>1237351
Unless you want to be an actuary, I don't believe that B.Com is especially mathematically demanding. i.e. if you can change x + y = z to x = z - y then you are good.

I might be overstating it, so don't take my word for it.
>>
>>1237412
>>1237376

You are the obvious samefag, half-decent one though
>>
>>1237376
OP you made me giggle like a little girl :D

as a dude who's tried the college life I'd say ditch it
look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXQsr9lo9Q for fixing your resume
then write a proper cover letter:
>introduction
>what they're looking for
>your skills and experiences
>why you, why them and why it's a good fit.
or something along those lines
read "how to win friends and influence people" or even just read in general, 20mins in bed every night

once you have a job, have a go at iwillteachyoutoberich
( good intro to it here: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/03/18/podcast-184-harnessing-behavioral-psychology-for-a-rich-life/ )

you can do it OP! I believe in you!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.