[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USD devaluation on 28th May
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: putin.jpg (21 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
21 KB, 500x300
anybody know anything about Putin's call for the USD to come crashing down on the 28th of this month which coincidentally happens to be same date as the next G7 meetings...

might be just normal gibberish...

any takes?
>>
>>1236726
Any links to an article etc ??
>>
hi, here are a couple:
http://www.mydailyinformer.com/putin-pushes-to-collapse-us-dollar-in-28-may-2016-claims-russia-will-never-become-a-nwo-cashless-society/

http://www.disclose.tv/news/putin_and_russian_general_warns_of_us_collapse_in_28_may_2016/128824
>>
File: the goose is loose.jpg (118 KB, 730x494) Image search: [Google]
the goose is loose.jpg
118 KB, 730x494
>>1237767
Got anything from a trusted source like infowars and worldnetdaily?
>>
not directly related though just stumbled onto this:

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/05/09/trump-puts-idea-us-government-debt-default-table.html
>>
File: Putin's Glory.png (18 KB, 468x467) Image search: [Google]
Putin's Glory.png
18 KB, 468x467
lol @ Putin the angry little chiwawa barking at other countries.

Putin needs to worry about his own crashing domestic economy and worker unrest.
>>
>>
Jeff Berwick from the dollarvigilante seems to give the story more credibility...
>>
>>1237773
Holy fuuuuuuck... lads, should I get my home "off the grid" as much as it can be and start tripling my garden size?

Last thing I need is hungry people arriving and I not have enough to bargain with before bullets..
>>
File: 1407641390442.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1407641390442.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>1237775
>chiwawa
>>
>>1236726
Does he realize a weak us dollar would actually boost the US economy?
>>
>>1237829
It would cause panic + a collapse in China & EU economies + make the Ruble look stronger..

All wins in Putins book.
>>
>>1237840
Well then I hope he gets it cause my stocks would go up!
>>
>>1237845
It would be the ultimate "buy low" period.
>>
>>1237840
No it wouldn't. Most EU currencies are tied to the USD through some means. China is already collapsed, much like your mothers anus.
>>
ok guys so what do with the current use I have what's best to invest in or will stocks get cheaper too and just buy stocks?
>>
>>1237854
Let me break it down...
>USD gets devalued
>Macroeconomic inflation
>Fed raises rates
>Cost of borrowing goes up
>Companies are less profitable
>Stawks go down, bonds go up
Long story short, just short $SPY and go long $SHY
>>
>>1237853
Dude, what are you smoking to think a debt write down on the USA wouldn't cause shit to fly??

Greece, a piss stain of an economy on the globe, nearly caused the EU to shit the bed and caused market panic.

The USA doing the same would cause massive sell offs and economic upheavals.

It would be great.
>>
exactly...
a low usd is beneficial..
a crash is not,-o n while the chinese and the russians have been stocking up on the yellow metal this currency war seems to be reaching it's pinnacle very fast!
Iran wants to be paid in euros russia is also listing oil on it's exchange in rubles and the saudi's are threatening to sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks!
An economic agenda seems to be in plain sight...
“We’re just going to kill the dollar.”
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.