[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASX Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: asx.jpg (64 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
asx.jpg
64 KB, 650x366
Continued. Idk what happened to the last one.

IOT Breakout 20 cents on Tuesday. Investor summit on Tuesday in Hong Kong.

Any other hot tips?
>>
bump? Lel
>>
ok i'll leave.
>>
>>1235998
Gonna be some real turbulence after budget. Did mining get battered as bad as predicted?
>>
>>1235998
Also:
To the anon who was recommend IOT by his broker, did he specify an exit point?
>>
Market opened an hour ago
Please don't die thread
>>
>bought 2k shares of OGC at 4.15

Feels good man
>>
File: 1974 winnie.jpg (16 KB, 200x290) Image search: [Google]
1974 winnie.jpg
16 KB, 200x290
No great drama on the ASX so far..
>>
Can anyone tell me a story... about what its like as a stock broker in Aus. Do they walk around shouting out like they used to?
>>
>>1236082
i told him it would be over 10cents this week and i was right. good thing he bought in
>>
>>1235998
I have been pushing NUH in here... hope some others got on... up 30% in 2 weeks.
>>
>>1237152
>Do they walk around shouting out like they used to?
No.

It's just your standard looking desk job.
>>
>>1237181
Looks damn good. Do they have any more announcements coming up in the near future?
>>
>>1237313
Well, they are doing presentations in the East coast over the next week, and then they will be heading to SanFran I believe for some more presentations. Hoping they get a huge investor/bought out. Either way it has great potential.
>>
>>1237345
Sorry, more accurately, they are presenting in Melbourne tomorrow... I would get in asap.
>>
PLS was huge yesterday. I'm thinking of doubling up on it.
>>
File: iot.png (5 KB, 291x65) Image search: [Google]
iot.png
5 KB, 291x65
Jesus christ
>>
>>1238501
>mfw i didn't get in on IOT
>mfw no face
>>
>>1238606
I envy those how got in a month ago with a couple grand.
>>
Is it BUY time for gold socks?? GOLD PRICE is dipping to test new lows say the chartists!
>>
>>1238610
how do people get in so early? is there some concrete research i can do/somewhere where i can get tips? ofc i'm on hotcopper etc. plz respond.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>1238639
Thats right GOLD SOCKS ...you heard me!!
>>
>>1238640
I think its ALL about obsessive amounts of research in one particular field or another will uncover the potentials.
>>
PSF.... read about the company and invest in it if you want to become rich.
>>
>>1238661
Links to articles/research, anon?

>>1238644
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>1238675
you have to research every thing about a company the environment it operates in and the global context OR you need to reseach all the charting methods available Or just go with your gut meaning you know everything thereis to know about the way YOUR mind works etc
>>
File: pump.jpg (111 KB, 821x754) Image search: [Google]
pump.jpg
111 KB, 821x754
get ready for the pump and dump of the century
>>
>>1238682
The question is, when to dump?
>>
>>1238682
literally - this is going to get dumped so fucking hard haha. i made a small half a cent margain on 30,000 shares
>>
>>1238686
before the end of the trading day senpai
>>
File: PSFleadershipsquad.png (234 KB, 630x680) Image search: [Google]
PSFleadershipsquad.png
234 KB, 630x680
>>1238675
Just take a look at the guys backing this company!these guys have a vision, and this has huge potential.
>>
>>1238701
What does Syntonic Wireless actually do? And why did a minerals exploration company transition into wireless space? Doesn't seem to be synergy.
>>
>>1238717
Or is it just to list on asx... and why asx?

I mean, it looks like they have a lot of good people getting involved but if you have more research I would be interested to see it.
>>
>>1238721
No need, I found the answers I was looking for.
>>
>>1238752
Can you please share, anon?
>>
>>1238752
plz respond.
>>
>>1238812
put "pacific ore syntonic" into google
>>
>>1238841
Acquisition of a tech company
News which almost quadrupled the SP, a month ago.
Nothing seems to be happening apart from the stock price bleeding out.
>>
>>1237173
>>1237173

hey,

I'm back. I exited out at 11.5c yesterday on broker recommendation.

SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED TO HIM.

He probably just wanted to sell my parcel at 11.5c to someone else today at 16c.

Oh well. Still a 20% profit in 3 days is quite good and silly.

I'm pretty stoked today. TWH and TVU are both in the top % increase for today on the asx.
I hold TVU and am looking @ entering into TWH, possible MXC once the capital raising is done and dusted, MXC already down 10% today on announcement of successful capital raising.
>>
>>1237313
it does indeed look damn good.
>>
>>1238682
this is why I got out yesterday. I did however not hang on long enough for today's 40+% run.

Will probably buy back in under 0.10c if it's dumped down that much.
>>
>>1235998
OMG TV2 !!!!
>>
>>1238860
But why?
>>
>>1238851
fuck me, how did you get all these hot tips? plz share anon
>>
>>1238851
Why would the price of MXC go down when capital raising is successful?
>>
>>1238904
the level of ownership has been decreased for those of us that purchased shares prior to the capital raising. Essentially our EPS will fall.
>>
>>1235998

XTV will soar before Friday to next week.

Fully expecting at&t's replacement ann soon.

XTV seriously undervalued at present. If you don't buy now you're retarted.
>>
>>1238955
Please explain how they are undervalued and you are not just trying to create buzz to try and counter the probable losses you have made after jumping on the shitty meme stock to late.
>>
>>1238963

The deal with the end customer is still there (ie the product is still wanted) it just won't be at&t delivering.

They'll be negotiating someone else to take their place may not be as big as at&t but expect a price jump nonetheless.
>>
> investing your money in Australia
Just play overseas markets and keep everything there
>>
>>1238955
you stupid moron, i would never touch xtv with a 10 foot pole. that is the most retarded stock in the history of pump and dumps. Their next announcement will be another bs fabricated lie, just as they have been doing for the past 5 years. I advise all punters to stay away from this obvious shill
>>
>>1238717
>>1238721
ITs called reverse merger or something. its on the how to spot a Pump'n'Dump list. XTV is the same Companies located in West Perth in western australia are notorious its a town full of boiler rooms see this(skip first bit) http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html
>>
>>1239041
XTV ITO probably TV2 all based in boiler room suburb of west Perth all back door listed via a mining shell companies PROBABLY RUN BY ALL THE MUSLIMS TERRORIST IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
WHY tech stocks? probably because they are still living off the high from Y2K shill
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html
>>
File: 1424251351549.png (274 KB, 372x420) Image search: [Google]
1424251351549.png
274 KB, 372x420
>>1239045
>Not embracing the pump and getting out before the dump when you reach some satisfactory profit levels
>>
>>1239051
yeah its border line criminal behavior ,at least don't suck in the newbs who have never invested before let them find their feet then its a fair fight .cuntz
>>
>>1239052
Also, did you mean to say IOT instead of ITO?
I would say they're not a bad company because of the recent deals they've made.
Of course, the recent hype has inflated their price well above its actual value, but still something to look into.
>>
>>1239054
when you invent and pump a company called ITO I'll take you seriously.
>>
>>1239054
So the gauntlet is down I'll be watching for an ITO company to list and suddenly take off...Im curious to see if you have that capabilty.
>>
>>1239062
The code ITO is available I believe. so make it happen. I am curious to see how much influence you boys in perth have.
>>
>>1239062
I've got a friend with a boiler room in Perth, so things shouldn't be too far off
Watch this space.
>>
>>1239064
COOL!
>>
Ok, is anyone else on here from Perth?
>>
>>1238986
Who would want their product? It appears to be such a garbage!
>>
>>1239045
Kek, I have not seen any muslim terrorists in WA mate... but here is my thinking on these small cap stocks lately:

I looked into PSF, and it seems a little late to get in but a dip could make good buying, as if it were a P&D they would want to push it higher, and there is a small chance the tech is worth while considering the skill of the advisors.

NUH is not a P&D, again, if it is it is early days, but their tech is actually real- they received half a million in orders and it's being demoed around the world.

XTV I just can't see the upside here unfortunately, but who am I to judge?

IOT not looked at it at all.
>>
>>1239136
Going forward I could pop into some of these west perth joints, I am actually heading into west perth tomorrow.
>>
Don't tell anyone, but.. XPE. some big fish swimming nearby.
>>
>>1239136
Yes, I'm from Perth. Why don't some of us Perth folk meet up and talk. I'm always interested in what others have to say in regards to trading strategies and all things being investing.
>>
>>1239287
source? is the sp going to go up
>>
>>1238893
Stateone Broker, also I've researched micro and small caps, watching their prices daily for over a year now.

>>1238904
share price dilution

>>1238885
almost 30% up on open.

I've noticed a lot more volume going through speculative micro and small cap stocks especially anything that was an RTO. Particularly hot sectors this week seem to be weed lmao & I.T./ Internet related stocks. >>1239136
yep, would be very keen to meet up for banter and gossip>>1239301
>>
TV2 40% up...

I have a theory that since the Reserve bank cut rates and the federal budget has come out a lot more retail and institutional traders and investors are piling volume through anything that was a reverse takeover micro or small cap stock.
Sentiment is buoyant as fuck currently.

Good luck to all today :-) Let's see if TV2 reaches 4c.
Also spying on TSN and TWH today. Keen to get into TWH but not sure on a good entry price.
>>
>>1239980
why tsn or twh?
>>
>>1239973
>almost 30% up on open.
Yeah, and it looks like trading has been frozen for the time being
>>
>>1239998
TSN is probably overdue another announcement regarding the expansion of their EFTPOS etc facilities in India

TWH just the dot.bong driven sentiment. dot bong speculators will pile their investments into it as more info comes out with the merger/ take-over of Aus Cann.
>>
holy fuck, SCI though.. i saw the announcement this morning, i was thinking 'hmm should i buy some at 3 cents.. naa better not'

fugg
>>
>>1240014
Yep trading halt. I'm guessing successful negotiation/deal for their tech to be used for the Divan platform.
>>
GOLD price bouncing back up now!
>>
>>1240094
turns out another speeding ticket?
>>
>>1240094
>>1240126
What ever it is I hope its not halted for too long, got caught double dipping (bought in at 2.7, sold at 3.2 and re-bought at 3.1 due to strong support) and I can't really have the cash tied up :\.
>>
>>1240072
Yea, I was too preoccupied with tv2. Fucking happened last week with IOT and XTV and ended up getting shafted. I swear if it happens again ima cri
>>
>>1239973
STATEONE are their REALLY any stocks that are true P&D in micro cap on ASX or is that just people who aren't confidence in their own research who say that.
>>
wtf is up with sci. up like 300%
>>
>>1240164
They mentioned the magic word.

Also; >>1239287
told ya
>>
File: jerry.jpg (13 KB, 282x272) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
13 KB, 282x272
>>1238955
>>1238963
>>1239023

lolololol XTV up 60% I told you morons to get in early
>>
>>1240182
Too many to choose from bro!
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (9 KB, 535x21) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
9 KB, 535x21
>>1240182
Y-yeah! T-to the moon right guise?
>>
>>1240182
What was the news?
>>
Why is IOT down 10% ??
>>
>>1240247
Because you should have got out yesterday
>>
is selling all my stocks and buying 40k worth of HVST for $400 dividends a month a good idea? I need that compound interest
>>
>>1240192
Am I making the biggest mistake of my life trying to average my buy price down to 1.5 by buying 250k shares of this today?
>>
File: dollars.jpg (13 KB, 86x342) Image search: [Google]
dollars.jpg
13 KB, 86x342
who here /bigday/?
>>
>>1240286
woulda been big if TV2 was allowed to continue it's run!
>>
What should I P &D tomorrow?
>>
anyone have any thoughts on GLN ?
>>
>>1240273
I don't like to average down as I usually cut away any stock that appears to be going amiss immediately. Unfortunately XTV caught a lot of people including myself so no possibility for stop-loss to work.
Only holding now because you'd be an idiot to sell after a massive dump to lock in those losses.
FA is sort of still there and I didn't have much in it but its just annoying, annoying enough to not want to put any more money into it.
>>
>>1240297
GLN lol.
>>
File: meh.jpg (5 KB, 46x163) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
5 KB, 46x163
>>1240286
meh. good for only 20k but fuck I wish I had more to play with.
>>
>>1240273
Well, now I am really torn. If it closes on the high today then yes sorry anon I have cucked you out of some good profit.
>>
Ok guys, if it looks like both XPE and XTV are going to close at these levels, buy some. tomorrow morning could be huge.
>>
>>1240339
>>1240332
I'm just hoping it jumps past .02 then I will get rid of this piece of shit
>>
>>1240343
Well "apparently" the deals still on for the 2500 units. Yeah I know, hotcopper, but still. hes got around 100k in it so just maybe?
http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/xtv-update.2768141/page-2#post-17736262

Either way, if you put money on either one, its an easy 10% at-least tomorrow morning by the looks.
>>
>>1240344
We'll see.
>>
Good luck tomorrow everyone.
>>
Anyone have PIO here? I hold but pretty cautiously, the mega shills on hot copper are causing this to run on hype.
>>
>>1240399

yes, bought in at 2.3 but am going to sell on market open
>>
>>1240379
Thanks good luck to you too. I am thinking of re-entering IOT below .13c or .14
>>
What's the meme stock picks for this week. I've ridden 88E, MXC and PIO to gain central but been out of the loop recently
>>
>>1240469

PLS. Been riding that since 0.28 - 0.38 last year and now is paying off! Hit 0.87!!

$1 by mid year I reckon, or earlier!
>>
When do you think IOT will rise and to what level? Don't have enough to make it worth dumping and cutting losses.
>>
>>1240528
It will rise tomorrow and will hit 20 cents before end of week
>>
>>1240548
What basis do you have for that?
Sure, for the past few weeks its been a non stop rape train heading straight up, but its gonna retract and stabilise at one point.
>>
>>1240552
30% speculation 30%skill %30 luck i reckon.the other %10 is meme magic
>>
Yeah IOT should hit 25 - 30 cents by mid to late next week. Get in now or you will regret it. Today was a small dump, it will definitely rise tomorrow.
>>
>>1240615
no. no no no. fuck right off you speculative fuck.
>>
Hey BIZ/ is there a way to short the market in Aus? I have no real capital but if Bill shorten gets in and passes the negative gearing changes then the housing market will crash with in a few years.
>>
>>1240621
What speculation?
>>
>>1240626

Any idea when this is actually going to happen - saw the 4 corners thing where it ID'd that everyone is leveraged to the shitter.

I'm waiting for it all to implode - dont have mad cash but enough to capitalize on the top 30% that are buying most of the property for investments.
>>
>>1240615
>>1240628
I haven't fully committed to IOT yet but if you're going to buy in then its definitely a medium term hold - If this does become the next selfie stick 2.0 you'd want to wait until the Christmas period is over
>>
>>1240635

I know few that are leveraging like crazy for property and in my area there are peopel who can't afford it but use dodgy brokers to get them loans.

They fake invoices and the brokers have people in bank that would just approve it, and people that purchase these properties are jsut betting that the property will keep rising so they can capitalize off it.

Even people on dole are on it, I don't even know how the F@#k they are not caught out yet, is like a big scam going on. I have made a ASIC report into few brokers for them to investigate so hopefully hear something in the local newspaper or tv.

Labor for now get my vote, if they doing something to negative gearing. I just hate seeing people ripping of honest Aussie workers off, when they can get away with dodgy loans applications and negative gearing it.
>>
Basically, the reason it will crash is that limiting negative gearing to new houses means that the people who have enough money to buy an investment house will simply buy the new home and land packages. The thing is those packages are all in the outer city. So short term the buildings will increase as well as, house prices. Therefore increasing the packages making it even harder to own a house so everyone will have to rent driving rental prices high.

Now this is where you find the unstable market. People will still think it's a good idea to get a investment property in a saturated market. So now that you have most people all renting in the outer city, all of the inner city rental properties will cost several hundred more than it currently does to rent. Not many people will be able to afford such high rent and so all of a sudden you have a perfect storm where the working class aren't earning enough to keep paying off the inner city property's and they won't be able to sell due to super inflated house prices. So the crash will start due to lack of income from rent.

Once the crash starts it will be like the USA in 2008 no one will be able to pay bills and people will start saving every cent (aiming to pay off their own debt). So spending will stop. That will cause big and especially small businesses to cut staff and be very tight with money. Causing high unemployment and those that are in the top 1 or 2 percent will still be rich because they have been able to have no or little debt to pay off. Mabey 30 - 40% will survive.
>>
I will let you into a secret better property strategy, seeing as it has been such a great few weeks on here... purchase positively geared houses at the absolute bottom of the market. (Ie, renters who pay rent from their pension payments) Guaranteed income & crash proof. These would be found in agricultural towns throughout oz at very low prices. When the market recovers, give em a mini reno and flip em on (or keep them for retirement)
>>
>>1240664
Knowing it's going to crash isn't much help, though. You've got to know when.
>>
>>1240706
Actually not that bad of an idea. Good thinking.
>>
>>1240713
Yeah, I'll try and do some exact forecasting and let you know but it would take at least 3 years before the right conditions for a collapse.
>>
Also /biz/ you know you can negatively gear your shares and no one is changing that.
>>
>>1240558
Pure mother fuckin magic
>>
>>1240552
my fortune teller told me. So i believe her
>>
GUYS GUYS IS ANYBODY UP? AGY IS GOING TO FUCKIGN EXPLODE THIS MORNING AFTER 'LITHUIM' ANNOUNCEMENT' OY VEY
>>
>>1241442
QUR too. Might put 10 grand on both on open DESU.
>>
XTV coming back
"rom my discussion with XTV CEO, Joe Ward (about an hour ago)

AT&T deal

> The 2,500 units was from one customer/end-user, and the end customer is XTV's (i'm assuming healthcare)
> Why was AT&T involved at all? XTV only have 25 staff, the rollout of 2500 units involved things like installation, support, etc which was beyond the capacity of current business. They literally do not have the scale to deliver, this is a good problem to have.
> The end-user is still waiting for their product, who delivers this is still being worked on; there are many pathways.

3D Business Acquisition

> As predicted, they have 'options' available to them - this could be JV, or just working together until X sales go through
> They don't 'need' to acquire the business. Both companies work very closely together, and both have worked in developing the 3D Cloud tech.

Monthly Channel Update

> I was a bit concerned that we heard nothing here and made it clear we need to be kept up to date
> Funnily, i got an answer i was not expecting. The current 'companies' they are dealing with are expanding and made it difficult to report on.
> There are now 'sub' channels from existing companies starting to emerge. So where there was one client reported, from a revenue stream perspective, the same customer has multiple channels/sub channels
> In addition, they have just been flat out on business deals and operations - they def seem to be shifting into gear

PC Mall

> They are spending a lot of time preparing training, performing training and providing Intel packs to PC Mall
> PC Mall will be focusing on drumming up sales of the Intel HDMI device/CloudTV product

CloudTV

> There is an estimated 50 mil 'screens' in reception, doctor surgeries, etc in the US either just showing some digital signage, or something basic.
> The idea is that the business sets up a channel and via Intel HDMI device (which is 4k btw), suddenly shows corporate content.
"
>>
>>1241446
i'm going to put 3 grand, how much % change do you think will occur with AGY today do you reckon?

i'm only thinking it's goin to explode because of SCI yesterday

and why QUR?
>>
>>1241446
>>1241442
They'be both got trading halts fellas
>>
>>1241459
QUR resumes trading today.
>>
>>1241461
Yeah, just read the announcements again
Both resume upon the release of the news.
>>
File: money.jpg (275 KB, 782x869) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
275 KB, 782x869
>>1241459
nope
>>
>>1241469
AGY resumes trading upon Friday, doesn't it?
>>
File: fug.png (509 KB, 200x600) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
509 KB, 200x600
>>1241480
No. look at the picture I just posted.
My heart is doing about 130 at the moment.
>>
>>1241486
would you mind posting the screenshot before release anon? (ie in the next 2.5 minutes)

my heart is actually pounding as well, godspeed
>>
File: memes.jpg (358 KB, 1909x957) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
358 KB, 1909x957
>>1241503
>>
>>1241509
got in at 4.1
fugg
>>
Got in @ 3.9 for AGY
>>
forget your tech stock for noW.GOLD IS THE PONY TO BET ON
>BEADELL (BDR) IS THE MEME FOR TODAY. PUSH IT !!
>>
>>1241523
why?
>>
>>1241517
>>1241520
Well, got stopped out quick. Will be watching for reentry.
>>
>>1241523
GOLD still has the feverish support of bold bugs. I see AGY has gold in its portfolio of mining activities, its a good both way bet. GOLD LITHIUM. under the global macro conditions
>>
>>1241542
QUR has too, Beadell is all gold, possibly the next NEWCREST (NCM)
>>
>>1241517
>>1241542
for some reason my order didn't execute. i checked all my tabs, and screenshotted everything. thank fuck, the price is now significantly lower

i think i out meme'd my broker/aggregator..
>>
>>1241536
A lot of gold bugs and chartists are seeing gold as the winner in the 'alleged' economic crisis thats unfolding.
>>
>>1241552
Back up to 3.7. All the smart money left early - hopefully it continues to climb. I might hold on to it for a while. It looks like a solid stock anyway.

QUR looks like a meme. Definitely not touching it.
>>
>>1241559
Yea, just been looking into management and it's not good lol.
Will see which way AGY wants to go, lot of selling at 3.6 and above. if that would stop then its on.
>>
File: jimcramer.jpg (19 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
jimcramer.jpg
19 KB, 300x241
>>1241557
XAU USD ( Gold / US Dollar)

Gold price is widely followed in financial markets around the world. Gold was the basis of economic capitalism for hundreds of years until the repeal of the Gold standard, which led to the expansion of a fiat currency system in which paper money doesn't have an implied backing with any physical form of monetization. AU is the code for Gold on the Periodic table of elements, and the price above is Gold quoted in US Dollars, which is the common yardstick for measuring the value of Gold across the world.
>>
Time to re-enter IOT.
.135c I think.

Wish me lark.
>>
>>1241586
anyone looking at other Gold Miners?
I used to hold HOR a year ago, sold out when the price rose 200% in one day (after 2 years of SP doing nothing)
>>
>>1241594
There is SO many like Lithium every man and his dog will be mining for GOLD. better if the company already has the mines running. There is definalty GOLD hoarding going on among the nations in case the US dollars goes nuts.
>>
>>1241609
Like wise there is A LOT of downward pressure on GOLD (SHORT SELLING) from those with interests (GOLDMAN SACHS I'M LOOKING AT YOU)in keeping US DOLLAR strong regardless of economic outlook. We just need to decide what team we're on for the duration.
>>
USA is probably trying to pay its trillion dollar debt in GOLD
>>
>>1241617
>>1241610
>>1241609
stop shilling gold, sholomo

>>1241591
youre going to die, RIP dude
>>
>>1241622
We will see.
Will just dump at 20% profit margin again, or ride to 0.20c.

I am positive there will be another run before the investor presentation in Hong Kong, this week or next.
>>
>>1241622
Just letting you know whats the go is
>>
>>1241523
I'm still for dot.bong
TWH meme magic k
>>
File: mememagic.jpg (34 KB, 577x369) Image search: [Google]
mememagic.jpg
34 KB, 577x369
>>1241633
How did this one slip thru???
>>
>>1241591
same here, i got in on the open at 135. now it is at 145. i'm gonna hold this till next week. i see good things coming.
>>
>>1241641
woah.
probably coz it was less than 0.01c
But this is where the insane day trading gains are made.

How did you find out about it?
>>
>>1241641
Any reason?
No announcements at all
>>
>>1241644
Good Man :-)

also guys, seriously TWH... I might decimate my savings and go balls deep on this one.
>>
>>1241455
How did their court case with blizzard entertainment go? way to go with a patent infringement on the world's biggest game company.....yeah i see a great future with this shill of a company.... next announcement VA
>>
>>1241647
I have no idea how these things work.>>1241646 i Just looked in the % of gain/loss tab.
>>
>>1241651
Looking at their website,

they do seafood and gold.
What a combo
>>
>>1241622
why is he going to die? what is your basis on that prediction?
>>
>>1241656
YEP everyones on the GOLD train now! lithium on the backburner.
>>
>>1241633
Hey you in twh? That was on my radar, news is imminent?
>>
>>1241688
very close to buying in. Not so sure about concrete meaningful news in the short term, but the sentiment is very positive for any med marijuana company (except for MMJ) currently.
>>
>>1241691>>1241688

just read relisting due in July, perhaps wait for that as they are going to consolidate shares on issue during relisting.
>>
most of my portfolio funds is tied up in CR8, they have a trading halt until June like wtf has a trading halt that long. it better be good news
>>
VRC (was MOZ) is looking for 1 in my mind. Graphite exp.
>>
Can anyone tell me if BIT is any good?
>>
>AMP down 6.36% today
The end is nigh.
>>
>>1241591
good decision. it might close well today
>>
>>1241819
Should go up again tomorrow?
>>
Who do you guys use to trade? Commsec? E*Trade?
>>
>>1241831
commsec, although i've ran out of free trades and im thinking of moving to a different broker/aggregator/ trading platform
>>
>>1241831
Commsec. It's like telstra, its more expensive but it works most of the time unlike etrade. etrade should have been banned from the asx the way its been lately.
>>
>>1241831
Am I the only one who uses an old-fashioned stock broker to put in my buys and sells?

I email him or call him and he executes the order for me from his office in Sydney (Stateone btw).
>>
>>1241873
just lmao
>>
>>1241873
I used to do this for my boss. I never worked out what is the cheapest way to trade though...
>>
>>1241830
my crystal ball says yes
>>
PIO wtf that was strange.....
Looks like ADV is making a move. got in this morning at .42
>>
holy shit pio, at one stage i was up 4.5x. Still hold, got in at 2.25 cents.
>>
>>1235998
when THE FUCK will XTV break 2c again?!!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I'm listening to baba yetu just to calm myself down
>>
>>1241884
call me a traditionalist. The amount of times he's given me advice pays for the $20 broker fee per trade.
>>
>>1241917
i think they will go into VA before it ever reaches 2cents again
>>
>>1241943
how much debt are they in?
>>
>>1241938
Really?

Do you think he would mind another client? I wouldn't mine trying personal brokering
>>
>>1241950
I'm sure he'd be happy for another client.
But he's a "no advice" broker.

email me [email protected]
>>
>>1241946
let's see this is a company that has been around for like 5 years or something, looking at their last 1/4 records.... revenue $41,000, expense $1,830,000. you do the maths on were they will be in the next 6 months
>>
>>1241943
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1241977
lol, without a deal in place they'll be drowning

Very strong finish with EDE today.
Looks like more FOMO, another USA deal in the works?
>>
>>1241985
shut the fuck up you cuck, this is a company that is going to go strait down the toilet.
>>
>>1241691
>MMJ
Isnt that the truth - fucking MMJ is doing nothing. If they get the licence in Canada and it still sits here I'm going to go apeshit.
>>
>>1242015
Xtv? Or EDE? If xtv I'm inclined to agree
>>
What do you think about the IOT announcement? Dump first thing or pump?
>>
>>1242114
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but they're dumping 6 million shares in at well under the current stock price.
Shouldn't that push the price down?
>>
Who PLS here? Bought some at mid 40s then they released a SPP @0.38 which I'll take up for the full amount.

Also bought some AGY as it seems undervalued, will see how it goes.
>>
>>1242137
How do you get wind of those share purchase plans?
And how do you get them?
>>
>>1242129
That's what I wasn't sure about, I'm fairly new to this. But I read that it will be released in blocks of 3 million. First at 3.6 cents and second at 7 cents in not entirely sure what that means. But should that not then rise?
>>
>>1242149
FBI, this is ASX not NASDAQ
>>
>>1242198
I know its the ASX, that's why I'm asking
>>
>>1242129
I reckon the share price goes with who has the most numbers if the sellers do SP goes in their direction UP. ...if the buyers do i goes down IF they are both equal then it goes nowhere .
>>
>>1242215
I understand what you're saying, but the easiest profit for those receiving the 6 mill would just be to sell straight at market. Looking at the buy column for IOT, that would push the SP down roughly 25%
Is there enough other buying power to counter act this drop by the end of the day? No idea
>>
>>1241831
Nab-TRADE for me but I own shares in Comm. Bank so eh.
>>
>>1242219
I do think the actual human broker can make some changes somehow most exchanges are handled automatically a 'bot' to be precise this is what I'v heard some anons mention.
>>
what will pio do tomorrow? I'm sick of hotcopper memers shilling
>>
>>1242219
I think a lot of people want a certain price and will not just sell at market on principle like the guys who just have to get a few dollars off something just to say they bargained it down even though it really makes no difference on thousands of dollars!
>>
I've been trading for a few weeks and my portfolio obliterates most who post in portfolio threads. Why does biz say to invest in shit that gives you a 1% return a year or whatever when you can make bank on penny stocks? It is an American thing?
>>
>>1242229
What stocks are you in?
Don't tell me you bought IOT last month
>>
>>1242229
All technical analysts posting in the specific company threads anyway! I think.A lot of die hards rusted on to a particular type of company
>>
>>1242229
You probably have a good knack for following the pumps and getting out in good time. I struggle to follow it and get stuck or don't jump in at all.
>>
Think I could turn $500 into 5,000 with in a month?
>>
>>1242229
Day or week trading baby!

sentiment is changing; both retail and institutional investors are pouring money into the ..01c / penny stocks. I don't know if its our federal budget, RBA cutting interest rates to record lows or some sort of fruition of the PM's concept of an ideas boom to replace the mining, but i've noticed a huge amount of interest and volume in anything rto, shell or emerging technology listed on the ASX
>>
File: 1462684149883.png (237 KB, 1945x1441) Image search: [Google]
1462684149883.png
237 KB, 1945x1441
MEME MAGIC

for AZY tomorrow, last two digits of my post will be how much % it'll go up
>>
>>1242271
>AZY
>71%
>>
File: AZY meme stock.jpg (64 KB, 574x550) Image search: [Google]
AZY meme stock.jpg
64 KB, 574x550
>>1242271
Need to convince the buyers to lift their price a bit for a 71% gain eh!
>>
>>1242280
>>1242287
my meme magic game is weak ikr
>>
>>1242297
Yeah i'm curious if they pull share prices DOWN with short calls can it be pushed up with long calls ??
>>
>>1242299
or long puts or wat not?
>>
>>1242137

Yes, I'm trying to release funds from other shares so i Can get the full amount even though it may back scale but hey..0.38 price that's like instant profit once the shares land into your portfolio!
>>
>>1242260
IDK poofder face, can you?
>>
>>1242149
Look at a company's pipeline, how much cash they have and how much revenue they're pulling. For example, if a mining company expects to do an extensive drilling campaign in a few months time and they don't have a hell of a lot of cash on hand, you'd expect them to do a capital raise which may include a SPP. The cut-off is usually a month or so before the announcement.

>>1242137
>SPP @0.38 which I'll take up for the full amount.
I won't have $15k to splurge by the 18th so I'll probably have to buy a $5k or $10k block. Hopefully it doesn't get too oversubscribed. Are you planning on dumping them straight away?

>>1242229
Risk.

>>1242260
Unlikely. Given that you'll probably spend about $50 on brokerage, you'll need at least a 1100% increase.
>>
P&D today?

im thinking KSN
>>
File: MEME TIPPING.jpg (54 KB, 615x882) Image search: [Google]
MEME TIPPING.jpg
54 KB, 615x882
So what micro memes are we putting our cash today? CAN WE MAKE A LIST :
TV2
AGY
XPE
>>
>>1243297
Looking good to me! Whats others thoughts
>>
>>1243322
XPE new IC chip deal seems like it will keep the price up constantly for awhile?
>>
>>1243339
VRC good report
and I always harp on about NUH
>>
File: MEME TIPPING.jpg (53 KB, 617x651) Image search: [Google]
MEME TIPPING.jpg
53 KB, 617x651
>>1243350
YES. ADDED VRC and KSN
>>
>>1243373
QUR down 10.5% after announcing a new Lithium deal in Manitoba??? Time to jump in?
>>
>>1243351
Only one way for NUH while they're doing their presentations, and thats up
>>
KSN is at .03 right now time to buy in?

Lowest all day
>>
>>1243485
Presentations? I think I missed that, whats going on?
>>
Any beginner resources for getting into investment? I have 10G just sitting in a bank account atm, is it worth moving it?
>>
>>1243527
Penny stocks are very risky, don't invest any more than you are willing to lose.

t. A guy who is down $3000 after XTV shat its self
>>
>>1243512
NUH is touring their product around Oz for demos. The product is great, so people are pumped (as well as the presale figures) so it is pushing the price up. They heading to the US next week, so personally I have been buying more as it climbs, as hopefully there is a US crescendo. (Or epic buyout/deal)
>>
not buying any stock today. i don't see any major movements. just gonna sit back and watch my holdings
>>
>>1243535
Probably not the place to ask but once I get full-time work I'm going to pay off all my student loans asap. However, after that would it be best to save up, put a deposit on a house, get loan, pay off loan?
>>
>>1243551
eh?
>>
File: MEME TIPPING.jpg (53 KB, 641x651) Image search: [Google]
MEME TIPPING.jpg
53 KB, 641x651
>>1243373
UPDATE ON THE MEME STOCK TIPPING COMP.
>>
>>1243590
Seriously looking at buying into KSN whats everyone thoughts?
>>
>>1243551
Rentvest m8
Buying a house in this market is beyond stupid
Get in 2 a uni sharehouse and spend all your excess cash on stocks and bonds
Once the housing market crashes
Buy buy buy
>>
File: MEME TIPPING.jpg (46 KB, 617x651) Image search: [Google]
MEME TIPPING.jpg
46 KB, 617x651
>>1243615
Have they all stopped for lunch?? whats the bet of a drop?
>>
>>1243634
I know wtf... But seriously its at a daily low and it just keeps jumping back up 10-20% also have you got CMY? they have jumped about 40% today
>>
QUR back on this rise too?
>>
>>1243649
I put CMY on the meme tippers list. But i bet its already shot thru ! now it'll settle into the same routine as the others on the list !!!
>>
>>1243651
QUR is just back to where it started this morning, needs to keep going..probably after the brokers come back from their three drink lunch...Do they still do that these days???
>>
>>1243631
This. No point buying a PPOR in today's real estate market
>>
>>1243662
I don't know, but I've entered the world of investment this year being mentored by my boss and a friend of his, All I can say is that I have a life goal of becoming a broker now...
>>
>>1243673
yep I think thats who have the most control. They must be able to see a feckin lot of things us plebs can't see.
>>
>>1243682
I also think beeing in an environment of like minded people all looking to prosper in the area has a significant affect. Not everyone works well with others but when your all discussing a common goal...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.