[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College kid planing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462267019926.jpg (49 KB, 736x604) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462267019926.jpg
49 KB, 736x604
Let me lay it out st8. I'm new to the world, and even newer to the business world.
My education plan is to take care of my GE and transfer to Sac State for Network Engineering.
The job is what I truly am interested in however I have my doubts about it. Seems like consaulting is the only way to go and that's no steady paycheck. So how do I go about setting myself up for a successful future?
Should I just work my way through school, put out my résumé and hope for the best or is there a better way?
Help me biz
>>
File: dancingtrumppixelated.gif (220 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dancingtrumppixelated.gif
220 KB, 500x500
>>1235934
bump for fellow Cali Anon

In as few words as possible,
> You're fucked
>>
Damn, you're in Cali and you're going to waste your college years in Sac? Why not go to the University of San Bernardino or Vallejo State?

If you wanna go CSU, SF, Monterrey, Chico and Humboldt are cooler ones that come off the top of my mind. For UC's do Santa Cruz, Berkeley, San Diego Santa Barbara or do Davis if you want the valley vibe. Maybe even Cal Poli.
>>
>>1235934
You going to Sierra or something?
>>
>>1235934
>consaulting
Nigga what are you trying to say?? You're not smart enough for college.
>>
>>1237031
>University of San Bernardino
you mean CSUSB?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.