[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah you might have more money than me, but you'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Yeah you might have more money than me, but you'll never have TASTE, you fucking philistines. You'll never know what it feels like to create something of BEAUTY and VALUE and have others recognize those attributes in yourself. Your lives are plastic, dull, and uninteresting, and they're going to be that way until you die.

Keep chasing that dragon, capitalist cucks.
>>
Wah Wah Wah, you sound like the grown-ups in Charlie Brown.
>>
>>1235769

Why not both?
>>
>t. Someone who has rich parents
>>
>>1236494
this

taste is privilege allowed by wealth
>>
>>1235769
maybe we share the same opinion, not sure yet though. So what VALUE have you created?
>>
>>1235769
You're projecting m8

Go take out another car payment and live the dream, bruuhh :^)
>>
what will hipsters do when Europe is a deadly Muslim wasteland? where will they backpack to go 'find themselves'?

I usually stay at resorts with alliance points so srs ques
>>
File: 1459044296703.jpg (28 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1459044296703.jpg
28 KB, 480x720
Have

A

Cozy
>>
>>1235769
>>1235782
>>1236494
>>1236521
>>1236565

> that feeling when you used a small loan of a million dollars from your dad to become even richer because of your excellent taste.

feels good.
>>
Tfw when you you've never struggled so you don't know how expensive it is to be poor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.