[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start selling some ice cream machines with some friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x316
I want to start selling some ice cream machines with some friends.
Any advice on how to be a better salesman ? What are the tricks ? How can I improve so I can sell more ?
Ask me anything about the product.
>>
Sell your product for more than it costs you to produce it.
>>
Read how to win friends and influence people
>>
>>1235461
Do you happen to know some books that can help me on the subject ?
>>
>>1235451
Also we are planning on sell our product door by door. So I go into a bar and try to expose my producte, I already memorize every detail about it. I want to know how can I improve as a salesman door to door, probably there are some tricks on how to make your product look better or how to convince the owner of the shop that the thing you're selling it's the best.
>>
>>1235451
BUMP
>>
>What the fuck, no! Why the hell would I want a fucking ice cream machine when I can buy a gallon for $5? The fuck is wrong with you, coming to my house, interrupting my day with the stupid bullshit? I'm calling the cops and telling them you're staring at children. *slams door*
>>
>>1235461
>>1235464
Kekekek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.