[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh mobile payments >muh facilitating small businesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 1316x443) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 1316x443
>muh mobile payments
>muh facilitating small businesses
>muh holistic business solutions suite

kek
>>
>>1233465
hey asshat, you cut off the ticker symbol, so no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Unless you intended to do that, in which case, carry on, you golden shitstain motherfucker.
>>
>>1233465

Just needed to let us know that you follow the news?

Anyhow, a lot of that fall is stop loss trading (not minimizing the horrible numbers). Looking in detail at the report may reveal an underprice, therefore a buy.

In others news, incredible news for YELP, 20% up so far.
>>
>>1233473
SQ
>>
>>1233478
theres no underprice senpai. their opex is through the roof

been long YELP since dec, finally paid off. feels good.
>>
>>1233495
well i guess paid off is the wrong word. but finally some confirmation that my thesis wasnt totally retarded. happy to keep holding YELP for now.
>>
>>1233495
>long yelp

disgusting pigshit investment, short it after earnings now that they've beat, fundamentals are going to fuck them. Same userbase as twitter, tumblr, and the rest of the stagnant SJW platforms for rhetoric.
>>
>>1233514
completely wrong. they have real monetization plans and very visible and achievable steps in the process. read their releases or try to find a summary of the sohn san francisco conference from last october where yelp was pitched long

as just one example- YELP has ~40% of TWTR's MAU, at <20% the market cap. on a price/user basis, an acquisition at a 50% premium from today's price is still hyper attractive.
>>
>>1233495

Good to know. What's your gain stop for YELP? I don't see them keeping that shit up. I looked a bit more into their results and it really is incredible.

>those add revenue doe
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.