[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wasting my time trying to sell a TV on Craigslist? Their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: glorious.jpg (29 KB, 222x268) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
29 KB, 222x268
Am I wasting my time trying to sell a TV on Craigslist?

Their hippie faggot peace sign makes me think the site's filled with faggots and commies.

The only messages I've gotten are from scammers offering money orders or cashier's checks despite my ad explicitly stating cash only.
>>
I dunno, you're just an idiot probably. I've sold cars and car parts multiple times though craigslist
>>
>>1232777
>Am I wasting my time trying to sell a TV on Craigslist?

How much is the TV worth? How much are you selling it for?

honestly unless it's modern you're probably wasting your time. Craigslist has you deal with a lot of scammers, Indian faggots and such. So if you're only selling some garbage that's been in your mom's garage for 5 years then I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>1232793
It's worth $200 selling for 200

Doesn't anyone negotiate on faggot Craigslist? I'd probably accept first person who offers 150
>>
>>1232801
>It's worth $200 selling for 200

eh........

>Doesn't anyone negotiate on faggot Craigslist? I'd probably accept first person who offers 150

Idk man Craigslist can be gay as fuck, I've sold thousands and thousands of dollars worth on there and sometimes it goes very smoothly and sometimes they keep stringing you along and not showing up, canceling last minute, FUCKING INDIANS COMING AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "GORD GORD I ONLY BROUGHT [70% OF AGREED PRICE] IS THIS OK MY FREND? THE CONDITION IS NOT GORD"
>>
>>1232801
>>1232805
So basically I probably wouldn't bother in most cases, I guess $200 is enough to bother with though.

But things like TVs would be relatively hard to sell imo, or at least in my experience big things like that
>>
>>1232805
Where do u live with so many poo in loos?
>>
>>1232801
Delete the ad then on Friday put an ad for $325 saying scratched TV normal retail price $500.

Explain in the description that it isn't the screen that has a scratch but the bezel and then say first person with cash gets it.
>>
>>1232808
>Where do u live with so many poo in loos?

Idk, it's as if the Indians in the whole country all congregate on Craigslist

I swear man the biggest faggots use CL, if it's under $100 I honestly would rather throw it out than sell it on there.
>>
>>1232813
If I had the right size box I'd sell it on eBay and risk getting charge back scammed and eBay/PayPal taking their enormous Jewish cut
>>
>>1232808
They come out of the wood work everywhere if they think they can save money or get a deal. They are worse than jews about small financial transactions. They are the worst at grocery stores. They try to pull shit like
>" they were on sale last week for buy two get 50 cents off the second"
>sorry we are not having that sale this week, do you still want the second?"
>No, no, no, you can put it back, i don't want either.
>>
>>1232824
Jews actually pay for shit normally though.

Indians are the fucking worst. They always try to haggle then pull some utter bullshit like pointing out a non-existent flaw or claiming they only brought 60% of the AGREED UPON price.

Honestly this is why i always get people to come to me when I'm selling something, that's the best leverage. If some Indian fag says he only has 60%? "Nope sorry, get the FUCK out of here shitskin". It's amazing how quickly they cough up the remainder and magically find it in their other pocket when you say that.
>>
>>1232777
Depends on where you live. Big cities I've found to be basically worthless for selling as of the last few years. Too much competition and too many scammers.
>>
>>1232870
>Big cities I've found to be basically worthless for selling as of the last few years

Small cities are worse
>>
What size TV
>inb4 27 inch, not flat, op went full retard
>>
>>1232777
>shitheap cars on CL selling for a grand over market

I hate this shit
>I know what I got
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.