[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elon Musk says he's ramping up Tesla car production from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg (86 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
MUSKsum_2778344b.jpg
86 KB, 620x387
Elon Musk says he's ramping up Tesla car production from 80k to 300k by 2018. What are some good investments to profit from this?
>>
>>1232379
short positions in tesla stock lel

that's a huge ramp-up, and he doesn't even have his gigafactory finished yet. 2018 is a stretch.
>>
>>1232379
Obviously TSLA, dumbass. Unless you don't believe him, and considering that they've missed their projected launch date for every car they've launched, why would you? In which case short TSLA like >>1232383
>>
>>1232379
wait till tesla drops to 200 or so then buy it
>>
Could the world run out of Lithium?
>>
>>1232433
Portugal has plenty of Lithium mines.
>>
>>1232433
In the same way it could run out of literally anything.

So yes, it could but its a dumb question to ask, especially since tesla has connection to just about the only company that could mine asteroids in the future.
>>
>>1232379
Would you go gay for Elon /biz/?
He just wants to bro out and give you any cool job at tesla or SpaceX or both. Fly in spaceships and drive fast cars for $300k yr to start. He doesn't immediately do anything but while alone he does occasionally try to butt finger you
>no homo
>>
>>1232765
he's awesome . builds electric cars and rockets and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>1232433
The US estimated that Afghanistan had a trillion dollars worth of lithium back in 2010, so worse case outlook for the next couple of decades is that the Afghans need some more democracy.
>>
>>1232379

First, he said 500k in 2018, 1 million in 2020.

Second, pretty much everyone on a tsla stock forum I go to have doubts that he can accomplish this, nor do they have any confidence in tsla stock in the near future. Pretty much all of them believe tsla stock will skyrocket like nothing before in the next 2-ish years though.

You can either buy now and forget it, or keep an eye on tsla stock to see how low you can buy in. There's really no telling exactly when it's going to explode, but it almost definitely won't be the next couple of months.
>>
>>1232811
Interesting, so no one thinks it's overvalued and might sink like a stone?
>>
>>1232975

Ugh, my giant post.

Long story short, if you look at the hard numbers, yes it's overvalued. It's the faith in Elon and tsla that's keeping the price up.

Currently, the price is sinking like a stone because that faith is shaken. It may continue to go down, but no one thinks it could go under 200. Once production schedule on those model 3s start coming around and they're positive, the stock will skyrocket.

Pretty much every investor knows tsla has over 15 billion (and growing) in preorders waiting to be sold in the next couple of years, and there's no doubt that that'll do to the stock price. The only question is when it'll happen. My guess is probably somewhere between Q3 of this year to Q1 of next year.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.