[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I take microeconomics and macroeconomics at the same time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 507x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 507x339
Can I take microeconomics and macroeconomics at the same time?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (282 KB, 693x1006) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
282 KB, 693x1006
>>1231672
Yes
>>
Depends. Do you have uber micro skills?
>>
>>1231677
I don't know, I haven't taken either yet. I took a survey class last year and so I have general knowledge of supply and demand and production possibilities etc
>>
I took macro last semester, and next semester I will take micro. So, you can take them together.
>>
>>1231672

Kek
>>
Here in the UK usually youd both at the same time. Besides advanced macro is often microfounded so you'd be doing both without you even realising!
>>
Intro is fairly easy. I took intro micro and macro the same summer and didn't have any problems, I probably wouldn't have wanted to take intermediate/advanced micro and macro together, but even that would've been manageable.
>>
Reminder that Hillary's superdelegates will vote for Bernie, he'll beat Trump in the general, then the means of production will be seized and currency will be abolished making your finance and econ degrees worthless.
>>
>>1231672
Yes. Not only is is likely to be possible, but it is encouraged.
>>
I'd say No. You have to chose one or the other and stick with it for life.
>>
>>1231794

>he actually, non-ironically lives in the US of cuck

repeat after me

>the small village of me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.