[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyway I can capitalize on Trumps wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: greatwalloftrump.jpg (36 KB, 599x344) Image search: [Google]
greatwalloftrump.jpg
36 KB, 599x344
Anyway I can capitalize on Trumps wall?
>>
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/66549/eden-energy-logs-impressive-concrete-additive-test-results-in-us-66549.html

Just signed a USA contract and plant, stock price shot up only a few weeks ago. Good material to make a wall out of
>>
>>1231562
If you're nonwhite, invest in hand tools, bricks, and mortar
>>
>>1231562
make bricks near border. have offer of daily, just in time delivery. Have supply of documented workers to supply labor.

Each brick should be engraved "BUILT IN AMERICA, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

$$$$$PROFIT$$$$$$$
>>
>>1231562
sell ladders in Mexico
jajajaja
>>
>>1232348
and rope. hemp rope.
>>
>>1232356
drug dealer rapist pls go
>>
>>1231562
when the contract is awarded, invest in the company building it.
>>
tend your drug garden
the spice must flow
>>
buy concrete long
>>
>>1232453
how about the irony that most of the concrete used to build the wall will be supplied by CEMEX
>>
>>1231562

short whoever makes rape kits, and tortilla's.
>>
>>1231562
Own land along the route. Anything they need access to for construction they'll pay for.

There's a family where I'm from that got extremely wealthy by learning the route of a planned highway before it was made public and buying land along it for like thirty miles then selling it to the government.
>>
>>1231562
Donate to his campaign cause his chances of winning the general election are slim
>>
>>1231562
It'll never be built, just like 9/10 of his projects
>>
Buy TRUMP coin
>>
>>1232810
Since when does "slim" mean "guaranteed?"
>>
>wagecucks actually think they will live better with Domeme Trump
kek

>inb4 implying I support anyone whatsoever
>>
>>1231562

Labor foreman. No actual work, but good money.
>>
>>1231562
Make a tunnel. Charge 3000 dollars per ticket.
>>
US Steel, Cliff Natural resources (iron ore USA), look for publicly traded construction companies that built for Trump before.
>>
>>1231562
Work as either an engineer or architect in the project.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.