[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NURSING STUDENT NEEDING HALP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (44 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
44 KB, 525x300
aight fellow nurses and doctors on the internet! I'm a nursing student needing help with an essay! What would the pathophysiology of a myocardial infraction be? I'm VERY stuck!
>>
On a scale of 1-10, how lost do you think you are?
>>
11/10!
>>
I would try:
>>>/adv/
>>>/b/
, or even,
>>>/sci/
>>
>>1231561
>infraction
Infarction maybe?
>>
>>1231561
Acute myocardial infarction (MI) indicates irreversible myocardial injury resulting in necrosis of a significant portion of myocardium (generally >1 cm). The term "acute" denotes infarction less than 3-5 days old, when the inflammatory infiltrate is primarily neutrophilic. Acute MI may be either of the nonreperfusion type, in which case the obstruction to blood flow is permanent, or of the reperfusion type, in which the obstruction or lack of blood flow is long enough in duration (generally hours) but is reversed or restored after myocardial cell death occurs.
>>
1 second on google

http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/cardiology/acute-myocardial-infarction/#s0050
>>
Good one OP, made me actually double check what board I was on.
>>
If your a nursing student looking for answers on 4chan your hopeless. No way you pass boards. I would ass rape you and leave you bleeding if I was your preceptor. Go back to ITT Tech moron.
>>
>>1231599
translation
>no blood and heart muscle dies and that's a heart attack
>>
>>1231561
>pathophysiology of heart attack.
You die. It's that easy.
>>
Nurse? Get a real job faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.