[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where does your money go after you die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462218591139.jpg (40 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
1462218591139.jpg
40 KB, 440x587
where does your money go after you die?
>>
>>1231541
The Jews, because I'm unable to protect it
>>
>>1231541
I'll have it buried with me so that I can go to rich people heaven.
>>
To whoever killed me in battle. Isn't that how it always works?
>>
>>1231541
my parents and little nephews i guess.
>>
It goes to Money Heaven where Jesus will use it to buy himself a new pair of Birkenstocks.
>>
>>1231541

To my wife and her son.
>>
>>1232008
spoken like a true cuck
>>
To uncle stupid.
>>
File: Mntneer Big 12.jpg (34 KB, 756x461) Image search: [Google]
Mntneer Big 12.jpg
34 KB, 756x461
>>1231541
to the WVU Foundation College of Business and Economics, Division of Accounting, so they can offer a scholarship in my name.
>>
>>1232008
>her son
oh god
>>
Money is a social construct, your death is real.
>>
>>1231541
To your estate. Then the estate is divided up based on several different laws.
>>
The state because of inheritance tax.

>mfw people live in dogshit states that have inheritance tax
>mfw people who die in car crashes pay fines to the state and not their family
Literal robbery, don't even have a face for this.
>>
It goes to Heaven if you earned it the honest way, or to Hell if you earned it by cheating.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.