[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E-Begging (gofundme)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gofundme value.jpg (149 KB, 654x357) Image search: [Google]
gofundme value.jpg
149 KB, 654x357
This is not a thread for advertising your campaigns, rather this thread is for discussion of the use of such websites.

So I realized after seeing this gofundme website around that I could use it. Does anyone else here do so and what do you guys make campaigns for?

I plan on using a fake name for both my facebook and my gofundme just to protect my identity, and making nonsensical campaigns using memes and such.

This wouldn't be considered fraud would it? I would not be directly saying anything about cash flow, rather just making a dumb campaign that kids and manchildren will give money to, with no promise of where that money will end up. And the name shouldn't be an issue, as far as I'm concerned, unless they compare your real webpay name with your name on gofundme and facebook.

I'm fairly certain my idea will gather some money over a period of a few months, however I don't think it will be crazy.
>>
>>1231503

do you see the potato salad guy getting sued for fraud?
>>
>>1231510
But he didn't misrepresent anything as far as I'm aware. He really did make a potato salad.

If you want to make money e-begging, then you need to present yourself as a tranny, hot girl, black woman, etc. You're selling either the feeling of a connection with an attractive woman or the opportunity to offload feelings of guilt.
>>
>>1231699
I actually saw a gofundme ad at college

"Help a student escape an abusive home" with a pic of some special snowflake tranny
>>
>>1231503
E-begging is almost always shit.

If you want to beg people for money do it in real life. If you're good at it you can make hundreds of dollars a day. Why do you think there are so many fake homeless begging on the side of the road?
>>
Gofundme and such sites usually only work if you have friends who will help give the first few donations. Here's a campaign for you - BUYING KNEEPADS - Rewards can include free blowjob for life. You're welcome!
>>
>>1232217
Well blowjob is better than no job amirite?
>>
>>1231699
This guy gets it. I'm just worried that a fake name on go fund me and Facebook will be trouble.
>>
>>1232224
>blowjob is better than no job
if i ever saw a t-shirt caption this is one
i'm gonna sell these.
>>
>>1232236
You probably wont make much, if you do people will get skeptical.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/hoax-hunter-taryn-harper-wright-claims-expose-people/story?id=36361899
>>
>>1232565
See but the thing is i'm not lying about anything. My campaign plan is something similar to the potato salad one, just on a larger scale to make at least some cash.
>>
>>1231503
take it from a pro, you need to also invest in your shit so other people are seeing that this shit isn't fake bla bla some idiot already donated bla bla, but you need those number high up if you really want to rake in those gainz, like make "Student travel bla bla" make it $8000 but slowly invest 2.5k yourself then watch the free dolla dolla bill flow in nigga.
>>
>>1231503
My ex used gofundme to move across the country to be with his new lover. Worked out, so I guess people will pay for anything.
>>
File: CeLj_McWoAEs379.jpg (19 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
CeLj_McWoAEs379.jpg
19 KB, 367x390
Is leftist logic forbidden/criminal? No.

You ARE a black woman if you happen to feel like it. That's how it works. You feel like it in this instant and the next instant you might be identified as a chinese gong that gets off on being hit by butch lesbos.

Go for it my dude and fleece the SJ tards of their money but don't fucking make up fake "hate crimes."

Tip: mention abusive home you had to "escape" (leave it ambiguous), tell them about some super specific dreams for the future. You want to study X at Y or make an etsy account and sell your menstrual blood cakes but you need $50k to do it because you're a marginalized minoritay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.