[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>assist boss in job interviews >cute young girl early in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: lava lamps.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lava lamps.jpg
171 KB, 1280x720
>assist boss in job interviews
>cute young girl early in the morning
>actually seems competent but is clearly stressed
>ask her a tricky technical question about a tool she mentioned she's used
>it would have been fair enough if she said she doesn't know but she tries to figure out an answer
>shuts down completely and nearly starts to cry
>boss asks her to calm down and gives her a minute to compose herself
>she ended up getting the offer anyway
>we will share an office if she accepts

Might be a bit awkward haha.
>>
>>1230899
Just fuck her in the asshole. That should break the tension.
>>
>>1230899
>stand up to shake candidate's hand
>raging hard-on
you have seniority op. prima officium
it is your right
>>
>>1230911
Her squirming barely gave me a semi.
>>
>>1230899
>asking tricky questions
fucking stupid
>>
>>1230943
I had to justify my presence there somehow and my boss had the basic stuff covered.
>>
>>1230943
>>asking tricky questions
>fucking stupid

Fuck you. I need to know how someone is going to react when faced with something they may not be that familiar with. And if you put something on your resume or say that you know it then 100% of questions on it are fair game.
>>
Maybe she'll pep up when you give her the D
>>
gf her
>>
>>1230899
be nice to her and act alpha and fuck her in the ass before the boss gets his chance
>>
>>1230986
>before the boss gets his chance
Isn't sexing a subordinate incredibly dangerous? Legally speaking.
>>
>>1230916
maybe you're gay. have you considered quitting and sucking cocks for money?
>>
>>1231002
No way, you have that market cornered.
>>
>>1230899
>nearly starts to cry
do you seriously want someone who breaks down and cries this easily working for you?

>cute young girl
oh i get it
>>
>>1230949
What kind of job (what field) is this? Depending on the job, this girl could be trouble if she handles stress that badly.
>>
>>1231034
Bioinformatics, computer lab work.

>do you seriously want someone who breaks down and cries this easily working for you?
It's not particularly stressful at work most of the time.
>>
>>1231038
Cool. I think she'll be okay.

I've worked in software product development and when aggressive schedules are pushed and there is actually some level of responsibility/culpability, I've found that women are incredibly useless, crying all the time whenever the heat is on.

And they wonder why Silicon Valley doesn't have more women.... In a high-pressure, long hours start-up, most westernized women either don't want or cannot handle the pressure.
>>
>>1231008
wow defensive. why are you such a homophobe pls check ur privilege
>>
File: later homo.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
later homo.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>1231046
How do you select against useless women?

>>1231068
ok
>>
>>1231008
Fucking roasted
>>
>>1232557
By hiring men
>>
>>1232557
>How do you select against useless women?
nature is still working on that one
>>
>>1231008
REKT
>>
File: ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1150
>>1231008
fucking lel
thank you for that OP
>>
She accepted the offer and will be starting in June.
>>
>>1233933
Pic of girl? I want to see if it'll be worth.
>>
File: butifel.png (86 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
butifel.png
86 KB, 820x820
>>1233976
I'd rather not share pictures of co-workers on a Dardanian brachygraphy board. Doubly so since the only pictures I have access to are publicly available ones.

But I'd say she's a solid high 6 or even 7.

She dressed like a character from your animus to the interview though, pic related. I wanted to describe it but I don't know what this sort of very low-cut dress worn with a shirt is called so I just drew it.

I wonder what she's gonna wear to work.
>>
Good we need people who cry under pressure in our business. That's a valuable asset
>>
>>1234018
The only other options were two dudes who clearly had no idea about the sort of work we do and a seemingly competent Pajeet with an accent so thick we couldn't understand half the things he was saying.
>>
File: Cell.gif (481 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Cell.gif
481 KB, 500x281
>>1230899

>emotional and incompetent
>she's hired anyway because "tee hee qt 3.14 lol XD"

Can a world run on pussy passes and cunt credit be sustained long-term? Can we really allow bitches to slide all the time and pick up their slack without severe repercussions?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.