[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my plumbing & heating company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Share now
>>
>>1230846
Faggot
>>
>>1230846
Faggot Co.
>>
>>1230846
Faggot Incorporated
>>
>>1230846
Faggot & Sons
>>
>>1230846
Faggots'R'us
>>
Faggot Waterworks
>>
>>1230846
Pinky wall pipes
>>
Your wife's pipes plumbing ltd

Slogan is "you dont wanna do it do it"
>>
>>1230846
How hard is plumbing/electical work?

I am a really smart guy. Can I figure out how to plumb a bathroom over a weekend? Can I do it up to code?

Or is it a more dense subject?
>>
Faggot pipe layers
>>
Steaming Hot Fluids Co.
>>
something about plumbing and how you're a faggot
>>
>>1231078

Domestic stuff is easy. It's all the same, little to know and is mostly concerned with rules and regs.
Could you learn it over a weekend? Maybe. Could you do it in a weekend? No, not until you get a decent amount of experience. You'll certainly fuck it up multiple times and be doing parts over again. Your welds will probably be shitty unless you have previous experience brazing which will result in leaks.
>>
>>1230846
Pied Piper
>>
>>1231096
I dont mind fucking up aslong as I can get it right and KNOW its right.

Can I get it to the point where I can call an inspector in and not waste his time?

Lucky for me I got a buddy who does welding. But he has no idea about plumbing either.

I am trying to build demo model of some manufactured housing on the cheap. It only needs to pass inspection and work for 30 days for a presentation so non catastrophic problems are fine.

How over my head am I trying to do all the work on the cheap with my buddies?
>>
>no purple primer

Disgusting
>>
Dicks Plumbing: we'll get inside your pipes and plug your holes.
>>
>>1231177
>for dude's only
>because we're faggots
>>
I started up some small companies and incorporating animals goes over well. Maybe have some tiger stripes on the business card along with a small muscley tiger picture in the corner. Or "Bighorn Plumbing & Heating" and have fucking ram on a mountain. Grift the animal logo from a sports team and modify it accordingly and make an emblem and get a sticker printed off and put it on your truck/van door. 99% of the companies in my town do this, and if there aren't any animal companies in your town yet, you will probably be hot shit in your community if you do this first.
>>
>>1230846
Turdchasing Faggots LLC
>>
Burning hot and Runny
>>
>>1230846
Plum Bob & Electric Inc.
>>
>>1231121
Not very. The only part you'd need to really worry about is having the correct falls for the drains in the floor, and toilet plumbing.

In fact, I'd say the hardest part of doing a bathroom is not fucking up the tiling. Getting everything lined up, set right etc. The plumbing shit is all hidden and a few welds.
>>
Piper Perri
>>
My wife's son and co.
>>
Seamen's Pipe Shooters: We'll blast a load down your drain.
>>
Asap plumbing
>>
File: 1461559181700.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461559181700.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
Grandma's Plumbing
>touching nasty holes since I was born
>>
>>1231299
ty for your thoughts.
Fuck tiling. I am just going to put carpet in there or something. what ever is cheapest/easiest
ITs only for demo.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.