[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I keep calm after a job interview? I'm like the obsessive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Casey_Moss_as_JJ.png (48 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
Casey_Moss_as_JJ.png
48 KB, 300x356
How do I keep calm after a job interview? I'm like the obsessive boyfriend who always wants to know updates on things. I really really want this job I applied for today and I kill interviews but I'm nervous and donno if I'll get it or not. How do I stay calm in these situations? When do I know when to move on?
>>
Fap
>>
Fap
>>
Jerk off.
>>
you only just applied? way too early to be getting stressed over. your likelihood of getting even a phone screen is very small depending on the size of the company, no point hanging on it and assuming you'll get a job offer with one application. the time spent waiting on it is time better spent throwing the net further.
>>
Have sex... with your hand.
>>
>>1230801
Expect nothing. I've had sure things pulled out from under me before. Literally a 75k job I was qualified for was taken by an awkward neckbeard who worked at Dominos for 12 years.
>>
convince yourself that you didn't get the job, get upset about it for a little while, then forget about it and set up another interview
>>
>>1230801
Have multiple side hoes. AKA, do more interviews and start filling out more applications.

Also, when it comes down to it you'll get a better choice.
>>
You should apply for more jobs just in case and if this place calls you to say you got the job in the meantime you're set. I applied for a 'sure thing' too. I worked at a library for 3 years and still work there (barely make enough to survive - thank god I rent a room at my parents') Anyways the library was hiring for 2 summer positions and I applied for one as it has more hours - more pay than my current position. I thought they'd pick me since Ibe worked there for 3 years, but guess not...FML
>>
>>1230882
I was in a similar situation. I dont understand why HR picks the people they pick
>>
>>1230801
look like the guy on that pic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.