[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we thank based Dr. Craig Wright for inventing Bitcoin and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 450.jpg (55 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
55 KB, 620x464
ITT we thank based Dr. Craig Wright for inventing Bitcoin and making us NEETs rich.

Thank you, Mr. Craig. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>1230723
He's a charlatan, show me the proofs or GTFO.
>>
This was a pretty okay troll, 6.5/10
>>
>>1230723

a BUSINESSMAN invented something as brilliant and genious as bitcoin. my fucking sides.
>>
>>1230723
Thank you, based Craig.
>>
File: craigW.png (659 KB, 953x637) Image search: [Google]
craigW.png
659 KB, 953x637
Craig Wright is not Satoshi since there's no conclusive proof yet.

If he isn't, nocoiners will stay mad at the fact that the creator is not found so they can't aim ad hominems to attack the project since they are too computer illiterate to do so in any other way.

If he is, nocoiners will stay mad at the creator of Bitcoin being an alpha businessman and not some easy-target autist like Vitalik Dumperin.

Nocoiners... they just can't win.
>>
>>1231707
Kek @ your little world. Nocoiners dont care either way. Nice little fairytale you constructed in your head, though.
>>
File: laugh.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>1231791
>2016
>still a nocoiner
>>
>>1231908
Bitcoiner cope.
>>
>>1232037
>nocoiner
cope
>>
>>1231707
>six bachelor's degrees
>>
>>1232702
Bitcuck cope a dope
>>
>>1230740
He's the biggest threat to the Jew since hitler.

He only revealed himself because the system was going to install a fake satoshi in his place.

Really old Bitcoin private keys are not safe because of a flaw in the old algo.

Don't believe the shills. They've never been this well paid before; so there is a lot of them.

The system wants Bitcoin to fail at the same time as the dollar.

If you want to save the world you need bigger blocks.
>>
>>1232928
Reported for spam.
>>
>>1232942
Reported for being a weak cunt.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.