[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a quiet fat guy get respect in his business field. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 329x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 329x153
How can a quiet fat guy get respect in his business field. I notice people underestimate me or ignore me and treat good looking people better. Any techniques?
>in b4 lose weight
>>
Dress well.
>>
>>1230701
Stop being fat.
>>
>>1230701
get fit, they don't respect you because it's clear you don't respect yourself.
>>
>>1230721
Exactly this.

You can be brilliant at your job and gain respect over time.

But they say you form an opinion of someone within the first 5 seconds of meeting them.

So make a good first impression.
>>
>>1230701
Eat less you fucking retard.

Rule 1 of business. Don't fucking sell yourself short. Do it faggot, put the burger back in the fridge.
>>
The only answer is to lose weight. Also become a skinhead if you have the face for it, after you lose the fat first though.
>>
>>1230701
Honest response here OP, there are simple things you can do to shave a few hundred more calories a day if you did them every day.
You ever hear of restless leg syndrom? It's when you shake your leg non stop sitting down and if you did that you could erase around 200 calories a day
Another tip i have to lose weight is take a freezing cold shower, hear me out. You start moving a lot in cold showers and that will burn even more calories.
>>
>>1230701
/fit/izen here,
I do see a lot of planetary shitlords grow beards to hide their chinless little boy faces.

Basically anything you can do to superficially fake testosterone
>retro facial hair
>talk overly loud
>know-it-all fantasy sports fag or ncaa tourny
pseudo-alpha shit actually goes WAY further than being a fit introvert in a work environment because most workplaces are neutered cuckholes. you should be fine op.
just don't forget your place fucking lardass le
>>
>>1230701

spend 10k a year on building a MASSIVE social media base across multiple platforms, using complex networks of fake accounts that have super attractive and successful looking people using them. use the network to bombard your linkedin with messages like 'we were incredibly impressed by your presentation at last years master seminar, please get in touch with us at your convenience'. and your facebook with messages like 'missed you last night :x cindy said you were at her party instead of mine, are you still with catherine or are you guys through? xoxo'

you get the idea. bam instant respect.

side plot: is this a potentially profitable business idea in the day and age of social media fakery?
>>
lose weight
>>
>>1230701
you already know the answer
>>
lose weight
>>
Read the fucking sticky
>>>/fit/
>>
>>1230701
They treat good looking people better because they are better. Being fat says something about you, just like having tattoos all over your body.
>>
lose weight
>>
Fuck these guys just become angry fat guy at the office. Its important to die young and go bald early.
>>
File: fat-vs-muscle.jpg (43 KB, 509x292) Image search: [Google]
fat-vs-muscle.jpg
43 KB, 509x292
man I haven't been to /fit/ in a while.
>>
>>1230701
>How can a quiet fat guy get respect in his business field

Play against them.
If you look soft, act ruthless
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.