[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What path should I choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: azjZZKN_460s_v1.jpg (57 KB, 460x579) Image search: [Google]
azjZZKN_460s_v1.jpg
57 KB, 460x579
Hi guys. I'm working for 9months on a job I hate but its something.
ATM I get 700$ a month and now they offered me 1100$. The job is in my hometown (friends, family etc.)

But I also got an offer from a big company for 2500$ a month + car + free rent up to 500$. The job is 300km from my hometown. I got noone there and I rly don't feel like leaving my hometown.

Should I stay in my safe zone or should I just say "fuck it" and go for it?
>>
>>1230385
R u retarded?
>>
>>1230385
300km is practically nothing
you can spend every weekend at home if you want
>>
>>1230385
This shouldn't even be a question holy shit. Stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>1230389
I don't think its possible. You work for 8h and then you have some private Phd bullshit after that. So you are on the clock 24/7 mon-fri but you also work weekends (not a must but your company expects you to work).

Don't get me wrong. I would love dem sweet paychecks but it feels wrong too leave my life for a nice car and few bucks...
>>
>>1230402

Oh, you being serious?

So between kissing your mama goodnight and a good financial situation and the possibility to make a career you are troubled?

What a fucking difficult decision.

>Using dollars and km at the same time, suspecting a fag
>>
>>1230405
I'm from Croatia. I can use kuna but you'll need a converter.
>>
Just do it OP. At least try it !
>>
Just do it faggot
>>
they're effectively paying you 3x as much and this is a question?

jesus you can drive that far in like 3 hours going SLOW if you need to kiss your momma every weekend
>>
Stop being a little bitch and take the job.
>>
Move u faggot
>>
>>1230385
Go to the new job retard.
>>
look, i know what is like to not want to leave your home

but you should do it man, its the best thing for everyone

you will grow not only financially, but also as a person
>>
>>1230385
Few questions:

Are they offering you a promotion or just a raise? That is, will you still hate the job in your hometown with the extra money?

Would you also hate the job you're now being offered or do you think you'd like it more (besides the money which you'd obviously like more)?
>>
>op gets great opportunity that many would kill for
>b-but muh friends, muh family ;_;

EAT SHIT OP!

YOU KNOW WHAT? REFER ME TO THIS JOB, ID GLADLY TAKE IT IN YOUR PLACE!
>>
>>1230385

Leave home. It's time for a change. This is destiny.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.