[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paraplanning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 765x1024
Sup /biz/

How would paraplanning -> financial planner compare with accounting in terms of hours, pay and future earning potential?

I'm thinking of applying for entry level paraplanning instead of going into accounting due to my less than stellar marks and saturation in the accounting graduate market in my country
>>
>>1230124
dem tittays
>>
>>1230295
This desu senpai
>>
whats in the cup?
>>
>>1230367
Looks like an ice coffee.
>>
File: kingofnewyorklf.jpg (79 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
kingofnewyorklf.jpg
79 KB, 640x352
>>1230367
Root beer. Did you want some?
>>
>>1230124
Damn I'm going out for a drink with friends tonight but this pic makes me wanna stay home to furiously beat my meat.
>>
>>1230295
>>1230355
>>1230661
Angela White

>>1230367
Ice coffee

Any advice now senpai?
>>
>>1230124
bump
>>
What country you in? Australia recently changed from commission to fee for service for fin planners
>>
>>1231384
I'm in Australia. What's the significance of that? Are the earnings from financial planning reduced substantially?
>>
>>1230124
bump
>>
File: 1441823896491.jpg (19 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1441823896491.jpg
19 KB, 300x354
>>1230124
>>1231684
OP you made the most newfaggy mistake of them all.
You started the thread with an image that's more interesting than your post (and then bumped with a similar image).
Now everybody's too busy masturbating to answer you.

Also you made the mistake of telling them her name, and therefore not letting them bumping the thread for you while they ask who she is and talk about her. If you tell them the name right away, they'll just google her name and forget about you.
>>
>>1232572
You're right bump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.