[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start a vending machine business/route with $3,500.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: used-vending-machines-1.jpg (454 KB, 677x975) Image search: [Google]
used-vending-machines-1.jpg
454 KB, 677x975
I want to start a vending machine business/route with $3,500.
Should I go solo or have a locator do the dirty work? Is this a sound investment strategy?
If any of you have considered this please give a fellow anon some advice. Thanks.
>>
>>1229752
Why don't you spend $30 on two good hammers and put on a black hoodie with mask, grab your buddy and go smash the glass and steal the food inside?

That would make you A LOT more money than shitty obsolete vending machines would make you.
>>
>>1229755
How are vending machines obsolete?
>>
>>1229755
Nigger, the post.
>>
>>1229752
It depends where you put the vending machines and how much of a cut the property owners want.
>>
>>1229752

The mafia is gonna run you outta town, they love all-cash businesses.
>>
>>1229777
It would have to take debit/credit to be worth it, I think.
Also, there is a sort of health-food craze plaguing our nation right now. Obesity rates have leveled off, stores like Whole Foods and Sprouts are having growing market shares. It is possible that the market is over-saturated. I really have no idea, though.
>>
>>1230548
Modern vending machines do take cards.

Just load it with "health" food. Health food is a meme anyway. Just don't go full retard with your diet and you're fine.
>>
>>1229752

Put protein bar and drink vending machines near 24 hour gyms with no food selling of their own. Make bank!
>>
>>1229752
Its a terrible investment strategy. Each machine nets less than a dollar a day

How many machines foes that mean you need to just afford a shitty beans and rice existence?

Do lonnie deals instead IMO
>>
How about gumball machines?

http://www.gumballs.com/candy-vending-machines.html
These things are cheap as fuck. $100 for a machine that turns, I don't know, like less than $20 probably, worth of tooth decay into, I don't know, maybe $50 or something. And it practically sells itself! Plunk this little motherfucker down in front of a store and every chubby little loli walking out will be begging her mother for pocket change, and those coins go directly to you. Or maybe you're the type that likes to think big. You could get one of those real tricked out machines that has the spiral ramp and takes ten seconds to dispense. Kids will come for miles around to stick their sticky quarters in and wind your knob just to watch compressed sugar roll around on plastic. Hell, even some adults probably. Fun for the whole family. On the subject of adults, an enterprising entrepreneur could try a bold new strategy and place this golden goose in some unconventional places. Fags spend money, right? Why not fill it with little candy dicks and put it in a gay bar? Get an heavy-duty pole and put it down on Martin Luther King Jr Drive and fill it with skittles. The sky is the limit with these devices! It's practically a money press? I swear, the first time you drag a sack of coins up the the bank the teller is going to cream in her panties. Cha-CHING! But what's that? One's not enough? Well they sell these bitches with ten built on a stand too. And you can put toys or whatever else your twisted mind can think up in those too!

Testimonials:

>oh fugg I hurt my back carrying all this money around
t. YOU

>It's so stressful because I've had to hire more and more people to do refills because the machines keep selling out so often.
t. Satoshi Nakamoto

>Sugar water was mistake and probably gives you nut cancer. Chew gum instead.
t. D. R. Pepper, PhD
>>
Your too poor to start a vending machine business with $3500. What are you going to buy, one vending machine and place it in the back of your job at Wendy's? Lmao
>>
OP, vending machines are a losing business unless you own a lot of vending machines and make it your profession to go on a route and refill these machines.

oh, and 3,500 isn't near enough for 1 machine, let alone a business
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.